Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 6th, 2001, 03:16 PM
Passenger

Default Triumph - Panorama Deck

I was wondering if anyone has had a cabin on the Triumph on the Panorama Deck (Deck 10). I was just wondering what the cabins are like and I wanted to see if anyone had any problems with motion sickness up there.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old September 6th, 2001, 09:03 PM
Robocop

Default Re: Triumph - Panorama Deck

The inside cabins are the standard 182 sq ft and the outside are either balcony or standard outside window cabins. The cabins themself are all basically the same siz with the balcony seeming bigger due to the balcony. The higher up you are the more motion you will feel and this is combined with being forward as well. Not a good place for those that are very sensitive but almost everyone is fine.
Jim
Old September 7th, 2001, 10:17 AM
Passenger

Jim:

Thanks for the information! We have a balcony cabin. We were upgraded to an 8E (Panorama deck). But that is the part that I don't understand, if it is better off to be lower and in the middle to prevent motion sickness and things, then why is it more expensive and concidered an upgrade if you get moved further up? I sure hope I don't regret the upgrade!! I am usually not sensative to motion unless I sit there and think about it!

Are you going to be on the Triumph on 9/22? I think I remember reading a posting from "Mrs. Robocop".

Tara
Old September 7th, 2001, 04:03 PM
Robocop

Tara,
The higher you are the farther your line of sight is which I guess is why they consider it an upgrade. Also there are many activities on the upper decks and your cabin being in closer to these areas is considered a plus. So long as I am on the ship, I am happy. <G>
Yes, We will be on the 9/22 sailing of the Triumph with John Heald. We have most of the whole family and their spouses also going along with us and it looks to be a wonderful time to be had by all. The best part is that as much as I know and like John, I can't wait until he meets up with my oldest son and Mrs Robo's sister. John will never be the same again! <>
Jim
Old September 7th, 2001, 09:38 PM
Passenger

Yes, I remember now! Mrs. Robocop said her and her family will be having drinks before we sail up on deck with her CRAZY SISTER!!! We look forward to meeting all of you!
Old September 9th, 2001, 01:23 AM
Cruise Maniac

i got off the Triumph Yesterday 9-8-01 and we were on the Panorama Deck Cabin 1046 and we loved it. The pool was right outside the door and the motion was not bad at all. Actually you could even feel anything. I want to be on the Panorama Deck again. I like being 20 feet from the pool and Lido Deck. Have FUN!!!
Old September 10th, 2001, 04:49 AM
rpsinnj

PANORAMA DECK IS GREAT...UP HIGH BUT GREAT LOCATION

RIGHT OUT OF BED AND YOU ARE POOL SIDE ALREADY...RIGHT UNDER THE MAIN SHOW ROOM...

WE HAVE STAYED UP THERE A FEW TIMES....NO PROBLEM TARA
YOU MIGHT FEEL A LITTLE MOVEMENT....DONT WORRY YOU WILL WOULDNT FEEL THE PAIN JUST DRINK...HAVE A MIAMI VICE

AND PS....DONT WORRY THE STINGRAYS DONT BITE....THEY JUST LIKE TO SUCK SALT OFF YOUR BODY

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I TALKED TO JOHN ON SATURDAY AND GOT EMAIL SUNDAY FROM HIM.....HE IS ALL RESTED READY TO GO..
TOLD ME TO TELL EVERYONE LET THE FUN BEGIN.....