Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 12th, 2001, 05:04 PM
Traci

Default Triumph Picture

Would anyone who is going on the Triumph be willing to do something for me? You see, I have this friend who works on the ship as I've said a few times before in other posts. I was just wondering if anyone would be so kind as to take a picture of him for me and scan it onto this website or send it to my email? I haven't seen him in over 2 years and would just love to see what he looks like now. We actually met on the Elation 2 years ago when he was working on that ship and I was a passenger. We've kept in contact with each other through email ever since then. Anyways, to make a long story short, it would make me so happy to see his smiling face again. His name is Marcin and he plays the cello in the Amadeo Trio onboard the ship. If anyone would be able to do this, it would mean the world to me. Thanks so much.

Traci
Sponsored Links
Old September 13th, 2001, 11:28 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Triumph Picture

Traci,
You ruined my surprise We are still planning on sailing this weekend, if we can get there, and they are sailing. I've got it on my list of things to do. #1 Try the creme brulee #2 Tell Marcin that Traci says hi, etc. I was going to (am still planning on it) post his picture for you. Watch for me on here after Sept. 22
Old September 13th, 2001, 01:38 PM
Traci

Tina-

You were really going to do that for me? Oh goodness, you are truly the best ever. You are such a great person to actually take time out of your cruise to do this for a complete stranger, but I will honestly be so grateful for it. I owe you one, big time. I hope that you have a wonderful time on the cruise and that all goes well in getting there. Thanks so much again. =)
Old September 13th, 2001, 03:06 PM
Traci

Oh yes, and one more thing. The creme brulee is excellent (or so were the ones I had on the Elation and Ecstacy). This should definetly be the first thing on your list of things to do, along with trying all of the other 10,000 things they have for you to try on the ship throughout the week. So much food, so little time . . . . .=)