Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 19th, 2001, 04:48 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Inspiration Oct 7

Hello! Any one on the Inspiration, Oct 7th? This is our first cruise and we were really looking forward to it until all the tragedies recently. Trying to get back into the mood. Any ideas?
Thanks
Amy
Sponsored Links
Old September 19th, 2001, 06:12 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Inspiration Oct 7

Amy;
We, too, pondered postponing our cruise the week following yours on the Inspiration. We have all suffered terrable events this past week. We, as a united people, must prove that this madman and his companions, will not, can not, bring us to our knees. We must go on. The vacation time we schedule is important to us, just as life is so precious to us! We will sail on the Inspiration on the 14th of October. We will have the best time possible. We will bounce back. We must.
I hope that you do go. I hope that you and yours have a good time.

Have you received your documents yet for your cruise? Thanks.
Old September 19th, 2001, 07:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks for the encouragement. I dont know I just feel sort of guilty. I just think about the kids and thank my personal God every day that my children and my family are all safe. Saying many prayers for the families that were not so fortunate.
Yes, we did receive our documents. We received them the night before the WTC/Pentagon tragedy and filled them out the same night.
We're going so we will leave you guys some warm thoughts for a wonderful trip.
Amy
Old September 19th, 2001, 09:49 PM
First Mate

I'm glad to see everyone going on there cruise. I also agree with Paul. Even President Bush said we must carry on. My wife and I are leaving on the Inspiration 9/23 . We are determined to have a great time,and I wish the best of times for you Amy and also for you Paul. Happy Cruising ALL