Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 21st, 2001, 03:01 PM
First Mate

Default Dress code on Carnival's Inspiration

Hey all;
This is our first time on a Carnival cruise. We will be sailing in three weeks on the Inspiration. It is my understanding that there is only one formal night, the second night of the cruise. We plan on wearing a dark suit. My question is concerning the other nights. What kind of dress is typical for the rest of the cruise in the dining rooms. If any of you have been of the Inspiration, please, could you help me out? Thank you...calm waters and smooth sailing...Paul
Sponsored Links
Old September 21st, 2001, 11:02 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Dress code on Carnival's Inspiration

Hi Paul,

I went on the Inspiration in August. There are two formal nights. The second night is the most formal night. A dark suit is fine. The other formal night is a semi-formal night. The rest of the nights you can wear dockers, slacks, polo shirts etc. Anything goes except for Shorts and Tank tops or beach wear. Anything considered inappropriate you shouldn't wear to dinner. If you don't want to eat in the main dining room there are other options where you can dress however you like. You'll have lots of fun!
Old September 22nd, 2001, 01:17 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Dress code on Carnival's Inspiration

We were just on the Inspiration on the Sept. 9th sailing. There are 2 formal nights. The first formal night is Monday and it is the fanciest. The second formal night is Thursday. The other evenings my huband just wore some nice dress pants and a nice shirt in the dining room. I just wore a sundress or nice slacks/top. Be sure to bring a sweater on the ship, they keep the air conditioning on high and it gets pretty chilly in some areas. You will have a great time!