Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 28th, 2001, 01:13 PM
Passenger

Default Ensenada on Oct.19!!

Anybody going on this? How's the Ecstasy?
Sponsored Links
Old September 28th, 2001, 05:19 PM
Traci

Default Re: Ensenada on Oct.19!!

The Ecstacy is a nice boat. I was on it this past June. Its an older ship, which is noticeable, but all around they've kept it up pretty nicely. We had a great time in Catalina and Ensenada. Enjoy your cruise!
Old September 28th, 2001, 07:29 PM
Passenger

Thanks Traci.

anything that was awesome on your cruise that stuck out and just made your trip? Anything I should be looking forward to on this ship?
Old September 28th, 2001, 08:40 PM
Traci

Dennis-

I thought the nightly entertainment on board was really good, especially the dance numbers they did 2 times during the week. The musical director, Fred Flowerday, was a very lively and fun guy who always kept us smiling. Our cruise director's name was Maraschaleh (or something weird like that) who definetly was different. I wasn't too sure about whether or not I would be able to handle him, but throughout the week he kind of grew on us and we ended up thinking he did a pretty good job. There really isn't one great thing that sticks out in my mind about the cruise itself, but as a whole we had a very good time. I'm sure you will as well, just be involved in all that the cruise has to offer and enjoy yourself. I hope this has helped you. =)
Old September 30th, 2001, 03:48 PM
Yeoman

Hi Dennis,

My family and I just returned from our 4 day cruise on the Ecstasy. We all had a great time! We participated in many of the shipboard activities, which really made the cruise. I won the Aretha Franklin lip sync contest, which was a huge stretch. The shows are very good as are the cruise director, Matt, and his crew. I would recommend going to the Neon Bar and staying a while, as the entertainment there is excellent! It is a small lounge just above first floor of the Grand Atrium. The ship is not new, but it is huge. I kind of reminds me of Tomorrowland at Disney. It is a fun cruise and a fun ship, just like the ads say. Hope you enjoy yourself. Happy cruising!!!

Bon Voyage,
Linda