Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 4th, 2001, 06:22 PM
Stan

Default Cruise Director..John

In Jan 2000, we cruised on the Triumph....the cruise director was John (cant recall last name) HE WAS SUPER!!!!!!!!! I remember he was from England....anyone know where he is now?
Sponsored Links
Old October 4th, 2001, 07:59 PM
Bob & Karen

Default Re: Cruise Director..John

Stan
His name is John Heald, with out a doubt the BEST Cruise Director out there. He is still on the Triumph.
Old October 4th, 2001, 08:09 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Stan,
Yes, its John Heald and a group from Cruisemates were just on his Triumph cruise last week, said it was great. We've already had John as a guest in our chat room and it could happen again at some point, so come join us.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old October 4th, 2001, 08:37 PM
mlb

Did this John ever work on the Destiny her first Easter in service? He also did something big for charity & spoke about it. I can't recall what charity it was. But he was the best thing about that cruise. A really great host.
Old October 4th, 2001, 10:06 PM
Yeoman

Yes he was the CD on the Destiny if you mean April of 1995.John is te best and LONG LIVE DICK LONG AND DICK WOODEN!!!! oh can't forget MARY!!!
Old October 4th, 2001, 10:16 PM
Robocop

Stan,
That's John Heald, a great CD and one who I am proud to call my friend as well. John told me that he will be next on the Pride sometime around Feb and then he will be taking out the Legend in September. John does lots of charity work, mainly for Ronald McDonald House while between contracts and also does personal apperances at orphanages in the Caribbean. Like I said, a great guy.
Jim
Old October 5th, 2001, 03:10 PM
Moondawgie

Oh, my. I may finally meet the infamous John Heald. I will be on the Pride in March ... hope he is there!
Old October 5th, 2001, 09:01 PM
R Buck

Does anyone know if John Heald will be on the Triumph 12/8. Sure hope so, he sounds teriffic!
Old October 6th, 2001, 12:13 AM
mlb

Great! Looks like we are lucky as it looks like we going on the Pride in March also! We had a so-so cruise director on our last cruise, but a SUPER asst. Those people sure can make the difference in the atmosphere on board. It's amazing just how much. Can't wait to tell the people going with us!