Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2001, 12:28 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via ICQ to Kim
Default Just got back from my 1st cruise...

WOW....I am definitly hooked!! We sailed the Carnival Fascination! It was all it was cracked up to be and more. I was very concerned of the airport security and security on the Ship.In my opinion overall airport security was a JOKE,except for in Miami.I have never flown so I guess I shouldn't say that but I thought it would be more.Now boarding the Ship,I thought it was very secure.That was nice to see.
We are in the process of planning our cruise for next year!! The food was great,the service was excellent,the ship was in great shape! Overall I would give our 1st cruise an A+++!! The cruise agent we booked thru was on the ship with us,that was great she was a great help to us all!! She is with Cruise Planners,her name was Connie Teter,she is from VA. So if anyone needs a Great agent email me and I will be glad to give you her #.I have talked to people who have had bad experiences with Agents but not us to me we had the BEST there is!!
Kim
Sponsored Links
Old October 7th, 2001, 02:40 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Just got back from my 1st cruise...

Hi Kim,
Yep, sounds like you are hooked, happens all the time :-) Have you booked the next one yet??

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old October 7th, 2001, 02:42 PM
Dosha

glad you had a good time im geting ready to go on my frist cruise on 0ct-27 be back on nov -3 going on the triumph cant wait
Old October 7th, 2001, 03:25 PM
First Mate

HEY KIM, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. MY WIFE AND I FEEL THE SAME WAY. IT WILL PROBADLY TAKE YOU A WEEK OR SO TO GET BACK TO NORMAL. WE CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR. GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME.....
Old October 8th, 2001, 10:58 AM
Passenger

Please e-mail her name/number, I am looking for a good agent.
Thanks
Old October 9th, 2001, 03:21 PM
Passenger

Default To Dosha!

Have a great time on the Triumph....I'll wave to you as you disembark....and I board for the Triumph's Nov 3 sailing (Hope you don't mess the ship up too much..lol!)

Mitch