Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 13th, 2001, 12:13 PM
Lisa Wiggs

Default Triumph aft cabins

I need information on the four "L-shaped" cabins at the aft of the ship. They look like they wrap around the stairwells. Cabin numbers 6424, 6432, 6451 and 6459. The balconies look huge but the cabins look sideways! Any insight appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old October 13th, 2001, 02:31 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Triumph aft cabins

Hi. I was in cabin 6371 on the Destiny which is #6459 on The Triumph.Yes the balconies are almost triple the size of the others in the same category and the rooms are not cramped. As you walk in your closets are in the small "hall" entrance.Straight ahead where the x is in the brochure is where the couch is along the wall. As you sit there there is a small table in front of it then the bed. The headboard is along the balcony wall. Going towards the "6" i the room # is where the door to the balcony is and the bathroom is along the wall that backs up to #6451.there is also a vanity between the closet and the couch,nightstands, a queen sized bed (not 2 twins to be pushed together) and a storoge dresser opposite the bed. I know it sounds crowded but I think because of the entrance area the cabin is roomier than the others and the balcony is awesome. If you have the opportunity to get one of those cabins grab it! I hope this info helps a little.
Old October 15th, 2001, 09:39 AM
kayla

Linda:

I'm in 6459 on the 3rd of November. How was the noise from the stairwell and from the lounge below?
Old October 16th, 2001, 12:02 AM
Yeoman

We never heard a thing. For some reason very few people seemed to use the stairs in that location. They are enclosed behind doors so I think most people are unaware that they are there. the only people we ever saw in those stairways were crwe members ad us!