Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 12:56 PM
Rick and Deb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

Anyone else just get back from the 5 day Bahama cruise out of Norfolk Va? We did and that was our second Carnival cruise (1st on hte Triumph). From embark to debark...lots of problems. We have decided that we will never cruise Carnival again. Will be writing a letter to customer relations asking for a pro-rated refund since the cruise, due to many problems at embarkation, turned out to be a 4 day cruise vice 5 we paid for. Has anyone dealth with Carnival with complaints? Are they receptive and helpful? Even without all the problems, the ship is TO BIG. Almost 3000 pax. We have never complained before to a cruise line, and considering they already have our money and the cruise is over, not sure they care. It seems that CArnival deals in quantity vice quality like other cruises we have taken (20). At our 1st port (freeport), some elected to leave the cruise and return home. I wish we had but this is the ONLY time we had available for holiday this year. Anyway, we will cruise on Celebrity next year and I will bad-mouth Carnival to anyone who ask me about cruise lines we have been on. I have not listed specific probs due to the number but will if anyone wants me to. One of the biggest probs was embark...ONE SCANNER for almost 3000 people to check carry-on!!!!!!! A friend of mine who was there with C&I travel said it was the WORSE EMBARK he had seen in 20 + years as a T/A. Enough....Anyone else on that cruise have comments? Victory departed Norfolk Va at 0100 Oct 8 2001 and returned Oct 12th.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 01:13 PM
Senior Member
First Mate
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 254
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

I was not on your cruise but do have to make a couple of comments on what you have posted. As far as the scanner problem.........there are problems everywhere right now with a shortage of scanners since so much more luggage is being scanned at this point. It will take a while to work this out and I am sure that the cruise lines and others are working as fast as they can. I doubt that there is a large inventory of scanners available to them on a moments notice. As to the idea that the ship is TOO BIG, excuse me, but did you not realize how large it was when you booked. If you didn't bother to check then that was your mistake. Granted, not everyone likes ships that large but a lot of others prefer that size or much larger. There are sizes to fit everyone's needs so it is up to the consumer to decide which they prefer. If I am more of a bed and breakfast type person then I can hardly complain to a large resort about their size. I don't have to stay there but it is my responsibility to decide which is best for me.....not theirs! Was your cruise actually cut short or were you not aware of how cruises are sold. They are normally listed as "nights" not "days". A 7-night cruise only gives you 6 full days on board as part of the 7th days are used in boarding and disembarking. Same with a 7 night land vacation. You usually check in after 3 or 4 and have to be out by noon.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 02:06 PM
Ellenor Davis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

thanks susan for clearning up some of this gentlemans problems. I'm sure that there are a lot of things going on at this time. I'm leaving on the victory on the 29th and I just got sick when i read is review. I have never been before and i know anytime you travel nothing goes a planned if they do you are one lucky person. I feel a little better after reading you answer
thank you Ellen
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 03:55 PM
Kuki's Avatar
Moderator
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Right here :)
Posts: 22,384
Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

Rick and Deb wrote:
. I have not
> listed specific probs due to the number but will if anyone
> wants me to. One of the biggest probs was embark...ONE
> SCANNER for almost 3000 people to check carry-on!!!!!!! A
> friend of mine who was there with C&I travel said it was the
> WORSE EMBARK he had seen in 20 + years as a T/A.
> Enough....Anyone else on that cruise have comments? Victory
> departed Norfolk Va at 0100 Oct 8 2001 and returned Oct 12th.

I think it's important in any complaint, to assist the reader in determining what weight to give to the complaint, to state the specific problems!

My only comments to what you have written so far...

1. You say you cruised on the Triumph before. Victory is her sister and nearly identical in size, so it seems you knew exactly what you had booked.

btw.. I believe The Triumph terminal in Miami also uses only 1 X ray machine for all passengers. As did the RCI terminal in Miami.

2. On Sept. 29 we debarked the Triumph, and embmarked RCI's Explorer of the Seas.
The debarkation on the Triumph was delayed because customs was scanning each bag as it came off the ship. Debarkation which normally begins around 8 AM was delayed until after 10 AM.
We took a taxi directly to the RCI terminal to board the Explorer. They had encountered the same delays and therefore weren't even accepting luggage until the ship had been completely cleared. Therefore we sat with our luggage for 2 hours, until they would even accept it.
Others arriving later than us encountered even longer delays.

These delays were caused by new security rules in place, and accepted as necessary, at face value.

Regards,
Kuki
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 05:19 PM
sue's Avatar
sue sue is offline
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 5,111
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

We booked the Victory from Norfolk in May and of course had no problems getting on or off the ship as this was before the heightened security.

We loved the size of the ship and had no problems. We had a wonderful trip to Nassau and Freeport. The staff was wonderful and so was the ship.

Wonder what other problems you encountered?
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 07:08 PM
Senior Member
First Mate
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 280
Send a message via AIM to Mark Send a message via Yahoo to Mark
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

But wasn't it better than working that week?I'll be glad to go for you next time.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 07:13 PM
Ron & Faye
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

Hi All, we just returned from the Victory also on the 5 day. We were told not to arrive at the Parking area until 6 P.M. as they could not handle the parking and tranportation until then. We arrived at Norfolk at around 1:00 oclock and planned on spending the day at Waterside and seeing the ship come in. To our surprise just as we arrived they were opening the parking and just setting up for registration. We were probably about the twentieth car in line. That was easy. We went to register at the booth they had set up and that was pretty easy, except the wind was blowing the papers everywhere. We were then told to board a bus which would take us to Nauticus [we loaded our luggage in carriers before we parked our car, so that was easy]. They transported us to Nauticus and we picked up our sail and sign cards and then went to Waterside for lunch and a cold beer. Went back to Nauticus to wait for ship and once it started loading it was mobbed. Everyone wanted to be the first one on ship. Probably took us 30 to 45 minutes. LUCKY again. At 11:00 we saw people still loading. The next 4 days we were treated great, although the weather wasn't the best. A LOT of people got sick Wed. because of the rough seas. None of our group of ten went to dinner that night, Six were seasick. For our Debarkation we had to sit on the ship from 8 till about 12 but we were able to sit in our room and watch t.v.. It was a mess getting on the buses to go back to our car because people would not stay in line, they had to walk around us and try to get ahead of everybody that was waiting. They definitly need to improve embark and debark, but we had a great time on the ship! Plan to hit the Spirit next year!!!!!!!!! Guess we were the lucky ones getting on board!
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 07:39 PM
Robocop
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

This just goes to show that every cruise can be viewed vastly differant by people on the same ship, same time. The problems with embarkation and disembarkation are not the fault of Carnival or any other cruise line, it is the new security precautions brought about by terrorism. Norfolk is not a normal cruiseship port and therefore they also are not as up to speed as the more common ports like Miami and Ft Lauderdale. You cruised before onboard the Triumph which is identical in size and layout so you knew how many passengers would be onboard and the size of the ship. Just choose a smaller ship if that is what you prefer. I will not tell you that you really had a good cruise because you obviously did not but I also can't see you laying all, or even most of the blame on Carnival. Many people do not like the "Carnival" style of cruising, but many others do so you will be doing a disservice by 'bad-mouthing' this or any other cruiseline. Relate facts only, and not personal opinions. So far I have seen no facts that back your claim of a cruise from hell, just a cruise you personally did not like. Your choice and I respect that, just don't let it taint your statement of facts to another cruiser.
Jim
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 08:10 PM
Rick and Deb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default For Susan

old saying.....excuses are like....everyone has one. Why did the ship wait 4 hours to bring their scanner out to make 2 scanners.....Mam after 20 + years as a Marine and 10 years as a police officer, I am very familiar with security and confusion.....this was confusion.......I called and complained to Carnival today..... They are giving me 15%off the lowest fare I find for a future cruise plus 100 dollars credit to our sail and save card (200). We have 18 months to use it with a 6 month extention available available so maybe they see the probs. We will receive that in writing. You were not there and as my letter said There were MANY probs with the cruise. Also, there are no shortages of scanners ...the problem was lack security in using them. Anyway my post was addressed to others on that cruise. Yes I knew it was a BIG ship and I have been on BIG ships before...Carnival Triumph...and that was a great cruise! I knew the C&I Travel rep on scene and it was the worst embark he has ever seen. Cruise ships have had high security for years...nothing new there.....this cruise was planned a year in advance. Once again...THERE has never been a lack of scanners at airports or cruise lines...the prob at the airports was we were complacent. Please know your facts before you critize. There were many many probs on this cruise. As I said many people got off at Freeport (1st Port) and flew home.....hello...did you read my post? I wish you had been there to have enjoyed..lol.. that cruise. Since 1967 I have been in a uniform and am well aware of security...what are your qualifications? Sorry but it irritates me that you, without being there, are saying I am wrong to complain. thanks.....you dont work for Carnival do you??
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 08:14 PM
Rick and Deb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: For Susan

Oh....I can count days and nights We were originally scheduled to depart at 5pm Sun we departed at 1 am Mon morn....You had to be there this was our 20th cruise.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 08:16 PM
Rick and Deb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

Ellenor good luck on your cruise. We have sailed Carnival before and had a great time. My letter was addressed to others on my cruise. Happy cruising
Rick and Deb
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 08:18 PM
Rick and Deb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default For Mark

Are you a T/A lmao Actually I would have rather worked that week....If I had known how it would be I would have gladly sold you our tickets.....
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 08:38 PM
Rick and Deb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re KuKi

Kuki...my post was addressed to people on that cruise...were you no. You had to be there. I think it would be a waste of time to list everything that went wrong because you have a mind set. We sailed on Triumph Jan 2000 W Car and had a great cruise. We are looking forward to our next cruise. When I called Carnival to complain about everything that would take too long to list here, I was offered and accepted 15 % of the lowest fare we can find (not book price) plus 100 dollars on our sail cards (200 total). As I stated in a previous post, since age 18 I have been involved with security and I know what is going on now.....but I also know confusion and piss poor planning when I see it. I am not trashing Carnival so if you are a T/A relax ....I am trashing that cruise. So once again and FINALLY I say.....IF YOU WERE NOT ON THE VICTORY for that cruise PLEASE DISREGARD and your imput is NOT requested because you will not know of what you speak thanks :
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 08:48 PM
Senior Member
First Mate
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 254
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

I think you have taken everything I said totally wrong. A few points:

1. You were the one that said the ship was too big. I merely stated that different people like different sizes of ships and that is a decision you have to make for yourself, the cruise line cannot make it for you.

2. I'm not sure what the problem was with having one scanner. I don't know if they were just ill prepared or had a good reason. I do know that there seem to be lines everywhere we travel now. I was in a very long line just to get in an airport garage yesterday as there was only one person checking cars and trunks. Yes, it made me late but things are just not normal now and can't very well be compared to what " has been " I'm seeing a lot of things that I have never seen before.

3. I did not say you could not count. I simply asked if that might be a misunderstanding. That is a point that is often confusing to cruisers, particularly on 3, 4, or 5 night cruises. You seem to think when you are asked a question it is an accusation.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 08:49 PM
Rick and Deb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default re Ron and Faye

Hi lol......Glad you didnt have the probs we did,,,,we arrived as directed at Harbor Park and of course the line for check in was long. We got almost to the check in table after an hour and they shut it down and moved everyone to Nautlis...we were in the "mob" on shore you saw from the ship..took us 4 more hours there to check in...sorry we did'nt meet on ship but really glad embark went well for you and yours. Before the cruise I sent you our email address so if you are ever in the area please let us know and maybe our families can have lunch together...take care
Rick and Deb
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 08:55 PM
Rick and Deb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

Never trashed CArnival did you read my post?...were you there? Ron and Faye had a normal boarding because they drove into the area early and saw that check in had started around 1 vice 6 as directed by Carnival...Darn I wish we had arranged to have lunch with them at waterside then we could have been aboard the ship watching the "mob" till almost midnite trying to get on. lol Anyway enough of this We really liked our cruise on the Triumph but did not like some of our time on the Victory.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 08:57 PM
Rick and Deb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Susan

okay thank you enough about our cruise in hell
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 11:02 PM
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 161
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

Rick and Deb,

Since you were just on Victory/ good or bad/ I have a question about a 5 night cruise please. We leave on the 29th from Charleston and I would love to know the dress codes at dinner. I have to make some final packing decisions.Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old October 13th, 2001, 11:17 PM
Ron & Faye
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: re Ron and Faye

Hi Rick and Deb, Believe me, we looked out from our balcony many times and commented on how bad it must have been down there with that mob of people trying to get on. I can only imagine how you all felt! I was disapointed that our sailing and boarding times were changed as late as they were to begin with, although I understood because of what had happened in New York, But it seemed like we missed a night on the ship because of the late sailing. We did get to eat at open seating in the dining room, I doubt that you guys even made that! I can only imagine how you guys felt. Feel free to e-mail us anytime. Ron
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old October 14th, 2001, 12:15 AM
Rick and Deb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Thanks Ron nm

none
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old October 14th, 2001, 12:31 AM
Rick and Deb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default for Betty

Hi Betty... We had one formal night which meant Dress up for the Captains party scheduled before your dinner setting. Other than that dress was casual aboard ship. For dinner, except for Formal night, casual dress (no shorts normally) ahhh laughing to myself because my wife is asleep and she is the one to answer this She tells me what to wear . Betty, tomorrow I will have her post here for you. Don't think the experience we had will be what you will get. A lot of things came together at one time in Norfolk that affected us adversly. I am sure your boarding in Charleston will go a lot smoother than it did here in Norfolk. M/S Victory is a beautiful ship and the staterooms are good sized. We used room service every night and found it outstanding.....the fastest room service we have ever had on ship plus the menu is good. Are you going to the Bahamas? If so..we did'nt care for Freeport and the tours were very limited...4 I think. Nassau was nicer ..we went to the Blue Lagoon which was beautiful and relaxing....Hammocks all over the place . Anyway for your question I will consult with the boss tomorrow and get back to ya..........have fun!
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old October 14th, 2001, 12:10 PM
Robocop
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

Yeah Rick I did read it. Look at line 15 where you state, "I will bad-mouth Carnival Cruise Lines to anyone that asks about cruiselines I have cruised on"
As you now know, Carnival DOES care about your cruise experiance and has great customer relations. All I ask is that you keep that in mind from now on. Sorry your cruise wasn't as you wished but it doesn't make it the cruise from hell.
Jim
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old October 14th, 2001, 01:01 PM
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 116
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

Rick and Deb,
As Robocop stated you did say that you were going to bad mouth Carnival to anyone,(not just that cruise) I think you have every right to be upset about the cruise you recently took, however you also stated you had a great time on your previous cruise, so maybe it isn't fair to bad mouth Carnival as a whole. Things can always go bad from time to time with anything we do and I am sorry you did have such a bad time, nobody would want that for their long awaited vacation either.
In my opinion people must be careful how they write their reviews because for a lot of people out there, that is all they have to go by when deciding how they will cruise. One of the cruises you had taken was good and one was bad, but to say Carnival is so bad on a whole is not fair, that is a 50/50 split there, so I guess one could say the glass is half empty or the glass is half full.
Goodluck on your next cruise, I hope it goes much better for you then this one did.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old October 14th, 2001, 02:45 PM
Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 61
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

Rick please understand that a lot of posters here are T/A's or affiliated with one. So naturally when you give such a negative review, they won't like it. I read your initial and followup posts and certainly understand why you are upset. Some people here will pick out one thing you said and put blinders on. Of course you said you would bad mouth Carnival and that is your right. It seems that people at the Carnival board only want to see "good" reviews. Thats normal because they are cruisers. From experience, I know some cruises can go a little bad but like you I will continue to cruise. Like you I like the smaller ships because they seem to attract less parents with teens,/kids and drunks. At least thats been my experience. We must remember that Carnival bills itseld as a "fun ship" (party). In closing, since I was'nt there, I will not judge your post good or bad. However, I fully support your right to post a negative post.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old October 14th, 2001, 05:50 PM
Robocop
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

Actually Brad, very few posters here are T/A's and I don't believe any that have responded to this post are. We encourage posting all types of reviews and feelings, we just want to know 'why'. A post that says it was a cruise from hell but gives no reasons other than long lines because of security doesn't tell anyone anything IMHO. I want to know specifics, as do others. All lines are having security delays and it must be expected, especially from a port that is not a normal cruise port and has a large ship to embark. I sympathize with Rick and Deb and feel bad that they did not like their cruise but, I have seen nothing yet to blame Carnival for or any reason to bad-mouth them. Heck, they have even taken their complaints to heart and made a generous offer IMHO to make it up to them.
Jim
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old October 14th, 2001, 08:35 PM
Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 83
Default To Trash or not to Trash????

What do you mean you "never trashed Carnival"? Go back to your very first post where you state that your next cruise will be with Celebrity and that you will
"badmouth" Carnival to everyone. Go back and reread it. That's not trashing??
Curious...

Mitch
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old October 15th, 2001, 12:25 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,404
Default Robocop

Robo, as I said I know the difference between security and disorganization....I am sure that Carnival contracted with C&I travel to load the ship. However, Carnival shares the confusion. That said, I am sorry for some comments I made..I was angry. The disorganized embark was followed by.....no Carnival crew on shore in Freeport to help tour groups organize (hard to believe? I know.. me too) However in Nassau they were there. "Caper" on different days had errors on times (we use it to plan our day)...then a lot of little things that by themselves would not matter but put them all together and..... That said, Carnival Customer Service came through and we will sail Carnival again....We did have a great time on Triumph in Jan 2000 Western C. Sure, extra security will cause delays but Robo I have been on the "frontlines" since 18 years of age and I found it personally insulting that the terrible events of Sept 11 were used as an excuse for the disorganization on Oct 7th (PPPPP). I think it was an isolated experience and will sail Carnival again. Thanks friend
Semper Fidelis
Rick
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old October 15th, 2001, 01:22 PM
Donna's Avatar
Moderator
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: on my computer
Posts: 26,433
Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Cruise to Hell..Victory from Norfolk Va

What a change from the beginning to this point on this thread. Rick, you have gone from being very adamant that " I will NEVER sail carnival again" to " okay, they gave me enough money so now I will " in a very short time. Many of us change our minds on something like that but you sure were rude to Susan, Kuki. and others who were only trying to explain possible reasons for some of the problems. I'm sorry when anyone has a bad cruise, but you lost all sympathy from most people when you jumped on them so hard. Most just wanted to know what the actual problems were that could be attributed to Carnival.

As to your years of security experience; I have several friends in that field for years and they would tell you that no matter how many years you have been there, you've not been at this point before.
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old October 15th, 2001, 02:57 PM
Robocop
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Robocop

Rick,
I too know very well the differance between confusion and security. I am a Vietnam Vet serving from 1968-1975 and became a Police Officer immediately upon my discharge and served as such until I was forced into retirement because of injuries received in the line of duty. At the moment I am "in discussions" with two cruiselines for a position in security for them. Glad you feel like CCL has treated you fairly and you have not taken one incident and allowed it to colour your judgement towards them. Hope your next cruise is better for you.
Jim
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old October 15th, 2001, 06:42 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,404
Default Mitch..easy dude gezzzzz lol nm

nnnnn
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cruises, debarking, norfolk, va

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Victory 6-1-08 Depart Norfolk Virginia Adatudy Carnival Cruise Lines 3 April 3rd, 2008 04:27 PM
Victory Out of Norfolk brettsmom Carnival Cruise Lines 2 August 8th, 2007 09:16 PM
Carnival Victory-Norfolk-Bahamas lgeiger Carnival Cruise Lines 0 March 3rd, 2006 10:07 PM
The Cruise from Hell--Maasdam sailing from Norfolk 10-26-05 luv2card Holland America 3 November 1st, 2005 10:57 PM
Anybody Sick After Victory CTN 6/12 from Norfolk? CruisinWriter Carnival Cruise Lines 3 June 23rd, 2004 09:34 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:38 PM.
design by: Themes by Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1