Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 15th, 2001, 04:55 PM
Rae and Paul

Default irons and ironing boards

are these available on the sensation I know every thing will be really bad we have 2 days of flying to get to Tampa so I know my dresses will get smutted
4 MORE SLEEPS till we leave WHAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rae
Sponsored Links
Old October 15th, 2001, 06:08 PM
Robocop

Default Re: irons and ironing boards

Yes, they have them in the ;laundry rooms onboard, or at least did last time i was onboard a Fantasy class vessel. You may also wish to invest in a travel steamer. We bought one and it is great for gowns and coats.
Jim
Old October 15th, 2001, 06:09 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Rae and Paul,
You may want to put all the dresses in the plastic dry cleaner bags, really saves on the ironing, in fact I have yet to need anything pressed whan packed this way.
If they don't have irons and boards in some laundry facility, I know they have a cleaning service. Enjoy the cruise.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old October 15th, 2001, 06:54 PM
mlb

I have had very good luck w/the travel sized spray on wrinkle remover you can get at AAA Travel Stores. It's in a navy blue container about l" wide & maybe 4" high. There are other brands you can buy at the grocery store in the laundry products dept. Once I forgot to have a 2 pc. top/skirt combo for formal night ironed. The ship said it was too late to have it done. So I smoothed out the outfit, sprayed it, smoothed it, etc., and it really did end up looking nice! I have also used it on everything from tank tops to shorts. It really did work for me!
Old October 16th, 2001, 08:56 AM
Passenger

Unlike other "extra fees" on board, the cost of ironing through the ships service was very reasonable and they do a professional job. I highly recommend it for the money!