Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2001, 12:06 AM
Jenny

Default booked 6a guarentee...PLEASE HELP???

I don't know what my room # is what should I put dwn on my luggage tags? Should I wait until I get to the port to add them? Also, I am going on the cruise with a friend and we don't want the same Sail & sign account......Can I just photo copy the one application we got in our documents and fill that out?
Sponsored Links
Old October 17th, 2001, 12:27 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Jan
Default Re: booked 6a guarentee...PLEASE HELP???

HI Jenny,
I had a guaranteed room also. When you arrive at the port and check in after going through security your room # is already on file and the staff person will give you your room #. I was on a 6A cat. and I was moved up 2 levels. I was moved to the upper deck. Your friend will be given her own Sail & sign account card .I had two other ladies in the room with me and we each had our own card and each one of us received our own statement under the door before it was time to pay your account off. You will have to keep your sail & sign card with you all the time if you want to shop in the gift shop. Everything you have to pay for will be on the sail & sign card. You will not use cash unless you may tip one of the waiters for something they may do special for you. The sail & sign card looks just like a credit card. If you happen to misplace your card,which I did, you can get another at the pursers desk.
Old October 17th, 2001, 03:24 AM
Robocop

Jenny,
When you drop off your luggage tell the porter that you do not know your cabin assignment. He will have a manifest that has your name and cabin # on it and will gladly put it on your tags for you. As for your sail and sign, you will each have to activate your account and that is either done when checking in or at the pursers desk when you board. You will each have your own account so no worries. Enjoy your cruise!
Jim
Old October 17th, 2001, 06:57 AM
First Mate

Don't worry, everything will work out just great. Its as easy as Robocop and Jan said it would be. Just relax and let yourself be spoiled. Tell us about your cruise when you return.
Old October 17th, 2001, 09:21 AM
Jenny

Our documents are together and I need another application for the sail & sign can I photo copy the application & fill that one out for myself and my friend have the application that came in our documents?
Old October 17th, 2001, 09:47 AM
First Mate

When you check in you can get another application.
Old October 17th, 2001, 09:58 AM
Timothy

When I booked a guarantee, I put TBA (to be announced) in the cabin # slot. We were issued our cabin number before boarding, & our luggage made it to our stateroom without problem.
Old October 17th, 2001, 04:17 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Jan

More forms are available when you get to port before checking in.