Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 30th, 2001, 10:25 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Storm'n Norman
Default Roll Call VICTORY 18th November

Following John and Di's idea of having a "roll-call" for the Victory cruise on the 25th November, I thought we could start one for the week of Thanksgiving - by "Giving Thanks" to all those who will be meeting new found friends from all over the USA, Canada and even Australia (where I come from).
I will be cruising my 19th cruise aboard Carnival since 1995 (my third this year) and am wondering who out there in "cruise-a-holic land" will be cruising the week of Thanksgiving.
Let's meet on board for a drink............Irish Sea Bar - first night.
Drop me a line or knock on my cabin door (1031) and introduce yourself!
See you on board...........
Storm'n Norman (Aussie Cruise-a-holic)
Sponsored Links
Old October 31st, 2001, 10:52 AM
cruisin kay

Default Re: Roll Call VICTORY 18th November

hey storm'n norman, i'll be on the ship & looking forward to meeting a true "cruise-a-holic". this will be my first time cruising & i am also counting the days down.i need some advice on something.i keep reading about different things to bring with me on the ship & several people say to be sure to bring duck tape.why on earth would you possible need duck tape.i hope that a few years from now i can say this is my 19th cruise.also you didn't put what time you will be at the bar for drinks & are you buying.
bon voyage
cruisin kay
Old October 31st, 2001, 05:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Storm'n Norman
Default Re: Roll Call VICTORY 18th November

Hey Cruisin Kay,
Looking forward to meeting you on board. Now the "duck tape thing" was clearly answered by Chris. Just bring it along..........and I'm sure we'll be able to find some interesting uses for it??????!!!!!!
I'll be around........just look for a "party animal", who speaks with a "funny" accent, and who loves to dance, drink, party etc. - and who will be the "brightest" person on board (you'll get what I mean) when you see me in the Arctic Disco as well as the Irish Sea Bar!
See you in 18 days!
Storm'n Norman (Aussie Cruise-a-holic)