We are Princess cruisers (just hubby- 47 and me- 40) but are trying Carnival with our kids (Imagination 12/29) thinking that it would be a better trip for them. If you wouldn't mind, we have a few questions:
1. How is the ship? We promise not to compare to the Grand Princess since we realize this is a different type of cruise for us.
2. Is there snorkel equipment rental? How much?
3. Is there a "cruise-card" for any on-board purchases? We know about the drink card and will purchase that for the kiddos (20, 17 - boys and a 10 yr old girl)
4. How are the kids programs for my 10 year old?
5. How many formal nights for dinner? This is a 5 night cruise
6. How are the shows and which ones should we definitely not miss?
Anything else that you think may be helpful for us will be much appreciated!!!!