Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 9th, 2001, 10:31 PM
KimOH

Default Question re Voucher Redemption

Actually, my question is not about using vouchers, but rather the "special past guest offer" that came with them.

The offer involves using rate code CPPG to get special pricing on sailings between January and May. Does anyone know of an online travel site on which I can try this? Uniglobe allows you to enter a rate code, but it does not recognize this one.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old November 10th, 2001, 08:57 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Question re Voucher Redemption

I used mine to book the Victory for March 3, 2002. We were already booked on the Spirit for the same date, but the Past Guest Offer saved us $800!! We booked through www.mytravelco.com - but you will need to use the "Live Assistance" feature to communicate with an agent. Or you can call their 1-800 number to talk with someone. Their cancellation fee (should you later decide to do so) is only $25 per cabin; that works for us as we search for the best fares. Please feel free to e-mail me if I can be of any assistance.