Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 22nd, 2001, 12:06 PM
John & Di

Default Roll Call for VICTORY - Nov 25,2001

Happy Thanks giving everyone.

With a few days left before our cruise we're looking for others.
My wife and I are in our early 50's ( no kids traveling with us) and
we're from Sacramento California and looking to meet others to
enjoy the week in the W. Carib.

Hope to hear from you.
John and Di
Victory 11/25/01
Sun Princess 4/25/02
Sponsored Links
Old November 26th, 2001, 10:16 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Roll Call for VICTORY - Nov 25,2001

Hope you have a wonderful time!!! I just got off the ship the day your boarding. It was my 1st cruise and I had the best time.. It was a lot of fun and I will definately do another carnival cruise in the future...
Old December 12th, 2001, 09:12 PM
Cruise Maniac

We are going March 2nd!! Tell us about your trip!!
Old December 13th, 2001, 02:15 AM
Passenger

I went Thanksgiving week.. It was my first cruise and it was awesome.. I can't wait to cruise again.. I have nothing to compare with but the ship was beautiful.. The service was good and everyone was friendly.. The food was great.. They have a 24 hour pizzaria with good pizza and calzones and ceasar salads.. I never ate the chinese but had a reuben sandwhich and a Bagel with Lox at the Deli that was real good.. Then there's a place where they make Steak Sandwiches, Hot Dogs and Hamburgers that was really good also.. I had a steak sandwhich and fries a few times.. Dinner at night in the dining room was great also... Prime Rib, Filet Mignon, Lobster, and great desserts.. I saw a couple shows that were nice and hung out at the Artic Disco and the piano bar at night.. San Juan was ok but we were there at night.. St. Croix was nice and every other Wednesday they have this Harbour Night festival and we were there for it.. That was a lot of fun and they had music and drinks and food.. Then it was St. Thomas which was real nice also.. Went downtown and just shopped.. My niece and nephew went snorkeling I just hung out with my sister in law and shopped.. But then I would always go back to the boat to eat lunch and lay out.. I layed out every day.. It was the best and I can't wait to do another cruise..