Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 24th, 2001, 02:23 PM
Len

Default Return Flight Time...Question

Hi, can someone help with this question. I will be returning from the Pride on Jan. 12 Port Canaveral and have a 12:35P flight out of Orlando. The Pride is scheduled to dock at 7AM should this allow enough time to get back to the airport and make the flight with the higher security at both the cruise port and airport? I hope so!
Sponsored Links
Old November 24th, 2001, 03:07 PM
Robocop

Default Re: Return Flight Time...Question

Len, if you can get a later flight it may well be worthwhile IMHO. Is this a cruiseline arranged flight? If you are doing this on your own I think you are cutting it way too close.
Jim
Old November 24th, 2001, 03:46 PM
Yeoman

If you stay with this flight then make sure that you contact the purser and get the special debarkation tags that let you be one of the first off the ship. What you do is go to the purser on the second day (they are usually packed on the first day) with your airline tickets in hand. Tell them you have an early flight and would like to be part of the group getting off first. They usually give you a special color tag to put on your luggage (it was grey on my last cruise) and you are the first group off after the ship has been cleared to disembark.

Have a great time.
Old November 24th, 2001, 04:51 PM
Len

I appreciate the replies and since posting this message I called my TA, US Airways, & Carnival direct. All agreed that I should make a 12:35 flight without a problem. I will get the tags for early disembarkation to be on the safe side in any event. Thanks!
Old November 24th, 2001, 06:43 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Len,
Just make sure you get the early disembarkment and hopefully you will make the flight, good luck and have a wonderful cruise!

Tuesday Chat Host
Old November 25th, 2001, 04:15 PM
Len

Thanks for the replies, but decided to just go with what I have booked and hope for the best. Can change to a later flight for $100 change fee, but doesn't seem worth it? Not going to STRESS OUT over this...will enjoy the cruise and deal with a possible missed flight if and when that time comes!