Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 7th, 2001, 05:19 PM
Passenger

Default Best Carnival Ship for Western Caribbean 7 day?

I will be taking a 7 day cruise to the western caribbean in June. My wife and I like Carnival ships, but we are not sure which is the best for the Western Caribbean. Other than the Pride, most other ships all go to the same ports.

Any tips/advice?

Thanks, dave

dmiklas@prodigy.net
Sponsored Links
Old December 7th, 2001, 05:52 PM
Denny

Default Re: Best Carnival Ship for Western Caribbean 7 day

Since I live in Tampa, my wife and I have taken the Sensation five times so far. January 2002 will be number 6. We have found the Sensation to be just great for the Western trip. Although the port time in Grand Cayman is short, the rest of the trip is ideal. Since we both prefer days at sea more than days at port, this cruise is especially appealing to us. Cozumel has about everything one could want to do on shore and New Orleans is one of our favorite stops. The ship is easy to move around in and we never feel crowded. Food has always been great and the service excellent. We have never been disappointed on Carnival.