Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 13th, 2001, 01:05 PM
First Mate

Default carnival repeat cruiser event

Hey all! I've heard that carnival has a "repeat cruiser" get together (free drinks & appetizers)...how do you sign up for that to get an invite? Do I need to give them my old sign & sail number? I heard that you do it at the time of embarkation. What is I am a repeat cruiser, but my hubby is not...can we still get invited?
Sponsored Links
Old December 13th, 2001, 03:33 PM
Hollie

Default Re: carnival repeat cruiser event

Your name should be in the computer at Carnival or your travel agent should have asked you if you were a repeat customer. Anyway you'll get an invitation under your door the night before and your husband should be included in the invite but if not just go to the main desk and ask and they'll add him.
Old December 14th, 2001, 06:05 PM
Alana

When you fill out your docs and it asks if you have sailed with Carnival before check yes. They will put an invitation under your cabin door.
Hope this helps.

Alana
Paradise 11/00
Imagination 9/01
Victory 12/01
Old December 18th, 2001, 10:29 AM
Cruise Maniac

My huysband and I attended the "past cruiser" cocktail party on the Destiny in November. It was a very nice affair with no stinting on the drinks or hors d'oeuvres. Waiters were circulating with glasses of wine and drinks and offered another as soon as someone was finished with their glass. Also, the plates of fruit and cheese were replenished as soon as we finished.

I will be traveling on the Sensation with a friend in April and also hope that she can be included in the "past cruiser" party even though this will be her first Carnival cruise.
Old December 18th, 2001, 03:45 PM
Yeoman

I took my husband to the past cruisers party on our honeymoon with no problem. I had been on Carnival several times but it was his first cruise.

Tip: If you don't like the drinks they are bringing around on the trays go up to the bar and ask for your favorite drink. They will make it up for you. We just came back from the Sensation and didn't find this out until the last 15 minutes of the welcome back party. They mostly had dessert drinks and you can only drink so many grasshoppers before you start to turn green, so after seeing someone with a beer we went up to the bar and got ourselves yellowbirds (malibu and pineapple juice) and melon balls (melon liquor and pineapple juice).