Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 19th, 2001, 09:13 PM
Cynthia

Default SPIRIT ALASKA May 22 2002!!!

Hey,

I am going on my first cruise EVER!! Its going to be a honeymoon cruise. I have never sailed and I got the Cat 11 suite on the Spirit. If anyone is sailing on the Alaska spirit next year or have ANY info (good or bad) on the Spirit, please let me know. Also if you have any advice would also be appreciated. Also are there any "perks" to having a suite??

Thanks!

Cynthia
Countdown to May 22nd!!
Sponsored Links
Old December 20th, 2001, 10:04 AM
Therese

Default Re: SPIRIT ALASKA May 22 2002!!!

Hi

we will be doing the Alaska Glacier Bay cruise on May 15 to May 22 and can't wait! this will be our first cruise as well.

We are coming from Australia to do the cruise and will just be taking an inside Cat 4A room. I bet your cabin will be fantastic!

You're doing the Northbound one then?

I will wave to you as we get off the ship and will try to leave it tidy for you

Therese
Old December 23rd, 2001, 11:18 AM
holly

Default Re: SPIRIT ALASKA May 22 2002!!!

Just off Spirit - western carrib. Cat 11 is GREAT. Bed already made up as king on boarding (ask o leave post it note for steward if needed). Bunches of closet/storage space. Most lighting on reostats (cabin haologens and vanity area). Whirlpool tub in cabin. Nice balcony w/ 2 chairs and 2 table/footstools. Food great in regular dining room and on deck. Wait team excellent. Cabin steward acceptable. Deck Bar wait staff unoffensive and not overly intrusive for light drinkers like ourselves.

E-mail me any further questions on ship/amenities. Am also looking at Alaska but probably August as kids (23 and then 27 year old teachers) will be free.