Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 21st, 2001, 03:07 PM
Passenger

Default Pride, Paradise or Victory - which is best for Wes

My wife and I will be taking a 7 day cruise to the western carribean in june 2000. We like carnival's "fun" ships and we live in south florida, so we are looking at the differences between these three ships.

I know that the Pride is the newest, and that is nice to cruise on a new ship, but the ports of call don't really sound that exciting - although i like to snorkel, the other ports seem to be just nature stuff.

Therefore i am also considering the more traditional ports of ochos rios and caymen & the Victory & Paradise do these more traditional ports.

In general i see that these three ships are all about the same price, so i was wondering which one you guys think I should go on?

I know that Paradise is non-smoking & that is fine with me. The only other distinction that I see between these 3 is that the Paradise and Victory depart on sunday whereas the Pride departs on sat.

Since I live in South Florida, I am not interested in any other ports (New Orleans).

Thanks in advance for any help.

I originally considered the RCCL's Voyager and Enchantment, but they are significantly more costly.

dmiklas@prodigy.net
Sponsored Links
Old December 24th, 2001, 03:45 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Pride, Paradise or Victory - which is best for

I just came of the Victory and it was great. It is larger than the other two ships you mentioned. As a matter of fact, we were docked just behind the Paradise in Miami and was looking down on her from the Victory. .