Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 29th, 2001, 12:12 PM
Admiral

Default John Heard

Not sure on spelling of Johns last name.........Did I read her a few months back that John was going to the Pride as the cruise director? I hope so..he is the BEST!
Rick
Sponsored Links
Old December 29th, 2001, 01:43 PM
Passenger

Default Re: John Heard

I believe you mean John Heald, and yes, he is the best!! He was the CD on the Sensation when we went on it, and he is wonderful. The last I heard, he had some sort of family emergency and isn't working on any of the ships right now. I seem to recall that when he returns to work, he will be on the Triumph for several months. I was hoping he'd be on the Pride as well, since we are sailing on her on January 12th, but I'm sure he won't be. Oh well.
Old December 29th, 2001, 02:18 PM
Admiral

Thank you.....will miss his Humor and expertise when we sail 27 Apr
Semper Fi
Rick
Old December 29th, 2001, 08:30 PM
Robocop

John's last name is Heald, pronounced 'heeled'. John was on the Triumph until just a couple weeks ago when he had to take emergency leave because of illness in his family back in the UK. I am not sure of which ship he will be coming back to at the moment as everything is still pretty much up in the air from what I have heard. John will however be taking the new Carnival Legend out next August starting with the Russina cruise and then the Trans-Atlantic visiting a number of ports that Carnival has never been to before. I know, I have booked the Trans-Atlantic along with a number of other 'chat hosts' from cruisemates. I am proud to call John one of my friends and guess what guys, John does occasionally read this website. John really is one great guy and he does many private things that if it were well known, many would put him in for an award for humanitarism.
Jim
Old December 30th, 2001, 12:51 AM
Admiral

Default Robocop

Thanks Jim..my wife thinks he is the greatest ( maybe because she is British ) If you speak to him please let him know we all hope the ill family member is doing okay now
Rick
Old December 30th, 2001, 01:43 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Robocop

I just read that John Heald will be back on the Victory the beginning of March thru July, take another break, and then bring out the Legend in the fall.
Old December 31st, 2001, 01:12 PM
Robocop

Default Re: Robocop

That is his current schedule boatride lover.
Jim
Old December 31st, 2001, 05:53 PM
rpsinnj

john is leaving the mid week this week due to emergency back home
leaving from caymen islands.....devin flemming will be cd aboard triumph unitl first week in februray...corey schmidt will then take over triumph..
corey is now on the victory until jan 20.....

john heald will return after vacation on victory march 3 and will be on victory for several months into summer july..then another vacation and he will be bring out the carnival legend in the fall...

john is a great cruise director and a great friend of mine we love him

good job robocop

dw..
Old January 1st, 2002, 05:00 PM
Timothy

John is a very special guy. The best cruise director that I've ever sailed with. Hope all goes well with him & that he's back doing what he does best soon. Attached is a photo of John & I.