Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2002, 03:04 AM
Susan Wulff

Default Imagination Jan 31

Is there anyone out there going with us on the Imagination, Jan 31?

I am going with my sister and my 11yr old daughter.

I am really looking forward to getting away. My family of 4 was suppose to leave on the Paradise for a week Dec 30. My husband chickened out after the Sept 11th. In Oct. I was mad and took the money that was our deposit and trasfered it to this cruise. He won't admit it but I think he wishes we went now.
Sponsored Links
Old January 5th, 2002, 12:30 PM
Dan and DeAnn

Default Re: Imagination Jan 31

Some of the Vette Set Corvette Club members will be joining you and yours on this cruise.

This will be our third annual cruise and will include 16 in our group this year.

We are ready for some sun and fun and will begin with a pre-day stay in Miami with plans to enjoy the afternoon and evening at Bayside.

Join us if you can.

Dan and DeAnn
Old January 8th, 2002, 11:27 PM
Susan Wulff

Where are you looking to stay the day before??
What type of room rate did you get?

Thanks and getting excited

Susan
Old January 9th, 2002, 08:44 AM
G8rCruiser

Our groups pre-cruise stay will be at the Best Western Marina Park Hotel, which is directly across the street from Bayside. We have stayed there several times before and like its close proximity to Bayside and the Port (right at the entrance).

We try to always book the top floor (10th) east view which overlooks Bayside and the Port area. It's fun to see the ships enter and do their turn-around in the pre-dawn hours. The view looks right down at the turn-around area (see photo).

Rates this year, surprisingly, are a little higher than the past years for the end of January. The room rate is about $90.00 which includes up to four persons per room and a full buffet breakfast for all.