Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 9th, 2002, 01:57 PM
Yeoman

Default Ports, Belize City & Progreso Meridia

Does anyone know what these ports are like? Carnival Pride ports there and we are very interested in what Shore Excursions are offer.
Is there anywhere on the internet where you can find out just what excursions are offered at each port? Please advise,...and thank you! (Sailing Pride 2/16/02)
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2002, 06:22 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Ports, Belize City & Progreso Meridia

Cheryl, we called 1-888-carnival customer service and had them fax us the tour info for the western carib cruise. The only mistake I made was having it faxed to a local store we use....hmmmmm 15 pages 8 dollars. Good if you have your own fax machine...if not and you have a TA have him/her have it faxed to their office. If my scanner was working, I would scan and email to you........but it isnt sorry.
Rick
Old January 9th, 2002, 06:51 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Cheryl

if I was'nt clear.....the 8 dollar charge was from the store for receiving the fax........Carnival sends it free.
Old January 9th, 2002, 09:01 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Ports, Belize City & Progreso Meridia

Just got off the Spirit which also stos in Belize - would definitely recommend the Shark/Sting Ray alley tour it is great....books very fast.