Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 13th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Passenger

Default Triumph Sushi?

Does the Triumph have a sushi bar?
Sponsored Links
Old February 13th, 2002, 05:17 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Triumph Sushi?

It didn't have Sushi when we went on it last year. The Triumph did have a N.Y. deli counter (sandwiches) and an Asian food counter (2 or 3 choices), that were located on either side of the food lines into the casual dining option. These two counters were open only at lunch time, and the posted menus at each counter changed daily. The lines were never that long for these options, although I heard the deli sandwiches were really great..

The Triumph also had, of course, a pizza counter at the back of the casual dining room (24/7) and the grill by the pool (hot dogs, hamburgers and minute-steak sandwiches at lunch time). I didn't discover the steak sandwiches until the last day since you have to ask for them. I thought they were really good, and probably would have had one for lunch every day if I had learned about them earlier in the week. (My husband is finicky about his steaks, and thought they had too much fat.) There's also the famous BLTs and brownies from room service, and soft ice cream or frozen yogurt machines -- yum.