Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 21st, 2002, 03:06 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Mark Send a message via Yahoo to Mark
Default Bar Tab

Just wondering if any of you long time cruisers can tell me what I should expect for a 7 day bar tab on the Triumph cruise March 9th.
Sponsored Links
Old February 21st, 2002, 04:06 PM
jimbragg@cruisemates.com

Default Re: Bar Tab

Kinda depends on you don't you think? Drinks average $6 overall with that being about the middle range so figure that times the number of drinks a day times 7 and there you go!
Jim
Old February 21st, 2002, 05:11 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Mark,
Just be careful, those bar tabs add up very quickly. Enjoy yourself, but don't over do the credit card :-)

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old February 21st, 2002, 08:12 PM
Chyna_C

Mark,
I found a couple of drinks a day max, at about $5 (acutally under) was what I spent in December. Hope that helps.
Chyna
Old February 22nd, 2002, 07:21 AM
Marnie

beer's start at $3.25. wines start at $4.50, but most are $5.50 and up. Hard liquor varies widely.

The buckets of domestic beer (4 beers) are $11.50. $1.50 savings. These are great for by the pool. You can see the wines by the bottle on www.mytravel.com. There's a link to cruises and links to specific ships. There you'll find the wine list and much more information about the triumph.
Old February 22nd, 2002, 12:46 PM
First Mate

Send a message via Yahoo to Chyna

I paid $4.75 for rum and coke and $5.75 go figure different prices at different bars on the same ship.
Old February 22nd, 2002, 01:06 PM
Robocop

Chyna,
Could have been that you got it in differant glasses. The 'souviner' glass was probably $5.75 and the regular glass was $4.75. The regular glass also holds a little less. Then again, the bartender may have thought you're cute! <VBG>
Jim
Old February 26th, 2002, 07:21 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Hi, just got off the Triumph last saturday, had a great time, I took some of my own liquor (in my suit case) The free punch and lemonade made great drinks from my room supply, although if you want beer or good mixed drink expect $3.78 to $7.19 a drink. those tall souvenior drinks are the $7.19 if you keep the glass. I kept two! The ship runs specials everyday on drinks and look for the happy hours listed in the Carnival Capers paper you will get in your room everynite for the next day. have a great time, the ship is very large, I got lost.....frequently! Need anymore info just e-mail Bye lisa
Old March 2nd, 2002, 10:28 AM
First Mate

WHEN YOU ARE AT POOL ORDER A BUCKET OF BEER AND HAVE STASH IN YOUR BAG OF THE SAME KIND AND YOU CAN JUST ADD TO YOUR BUCKET AS YOU PULL ONE OUT