Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 26th, 2002, 04:58 PM
Default Cruising on the Spirit

I am planning to set up a cruise for March, 2003 on the Spirit. Am having trouble deciding on either the 8 day Western Caribbean to include Belize Cuty, Puerto Limon, and Colon or the 8 day Southern Caribbean to include Phillipsburg, Bridgetown, and Fort-De-France. I would appreciate any experiences you have had, good or bad, on either of these. Which would you recommend?
Sponsored Links
Old February 26th, 2002, 05:14 PM
Default Re: Cruising on the Spirit

I am going on the Spirit this Sunday to the Western Caribbean and will be writing a complete review on both the ship and as many of the shore excursions as possible as well as what there is and isn't to do in these fairly new ports. Stay tuned!

ps hey, someone has to do it right? <G>
Old February 26th, 2002, 06:01 PM

Thanks, I'll look forward to it. Have a GREAT cruise.
Old February 26th, 2002, 06:22 PM

I have done both itineraries andwith Carnival. Get a couple of library books. Search the internet. Decide which apeals to you more. Remember Southern is more "traditiona" ports hich are better tourist oriented. Exotic western is MUCH more adventure/eco tourism. These are very different styles. For a first cruise I'd probably go southern. For something different try exotic western.