Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 28th, 2002, 12:14 PM
Passenger

Default Pride Cabin 8150

Has anyone stayed in Cabin 8150 on Pride? We are going on our 1st cruise in April and was wondering if there was any pointers?
Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2002, 04:14 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Pride Cabin 8150

We were just in 8149 Starboard side which is exactly the same. The cabin is larger than other similar cabins we have stayed in on other cruise lines at 185 SF. The bed is either a King or twin with a double sofa, vanity with hair dryer within the draw, mini-bar which you can request to have emptied for your personal usage, safe and ample bath. If you don't have any clothes pins, stop at Walmart and purchase some plastic clips which I also use to hand wet or washed clothes in the shower. Put two pins on the bottom of the shower curtain and it will not flow out of the shower getting the floor all wet. The TV also has radio music selections and the telephone can be programmed for wake up calls. However, I still recommend you bring your own travel alarm clock. I hear many people say there wake up call was not received at the proper time. You just touch wake up call, input the time of day you want to be awaken in military time; ie. 0700 is 7 a.m., 1900 is 7 p.m. We almost missed dinner! The balcony was larger, but not that much. Bring a 3 foot bungee cord if you plan to hold the door open. We heard the lounge chairs being moved on the pool deck at 7 am. promptly each morning!

Bon Voyage
Old March 5th, 2002, 11:40 AM
Passenger

Nanatravel,

Thank you for the information. I hope you had a great trip. We are looking forward to ours. It will be our first cruise.
Old March 6th, 2002, 09:57 AM
Admiral

My review should be posted on Member Review soon. If not, it is on cruisecritics.com. We really did love the ship and had a very nice time. I finally took a tour of St. Thomas after all of these years!
Bon Voyage