Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 28th, 2002, 06:09 PM
Kip

Default Carnival Pride 3/16

Anybody sailing on the Pride on 3/16? Went up to Port Canaveral a few weeks ago to take a look at the ship...Fantastic! Spoke with many who had just returned from a cruise...ALL raved about it!

This trip...taking my active, elderly Mother....we both are looking forward to a great time. Enjoy meeting new people...all ages...and making new friendships. Booked Cat. 11 this time....aft w/large balcony....looks good. E-mail me...perhaps we can meet for a drink or make a large table group? Kip
Sponsored Links
Old March 1st, 2002, 10:40 AM
Vicki C

Default Re: Carnival Pride 3/16

Kip,
Went on the Pride 2/2/02, you are right the ship is beautiful, food best we have ever had on board. If you go to Belize contact Mark Mcfield, he took myself, husband and my 79 year young Mom to the ruins for the day, we stopped and had lunch, stopped at the home of a woodcarver for beautiful things, then on to the local grocery store for local spices. Picked us up right at the pier and had us back in plenty of time to get back on board. His tour was the highlight of our trip. If I can answer anyother questions just ask.
Vicki
Old March 1st, 2002, 03:38 PM
Yeoman

Hi Kip, I'll be on the Pride 3/16 cruise with two teenagers. Would love to hook up with some other cruisers for a drink so count me in...
Old March 4th, 2002, 07:45 PM
kym

Hi Kip! We are traveling on your ship that date. I am traveling with my two kids, 3 and 5 yrs., Mother and Mother-in Law (60ish). Count us in for a drink.
Old March 5th, 2002, 05:31 AM
Kip

Sounds good to me, Kym...will look for you'all! Enjoy and have a safe trip to port Canaveral. We will be at the Radisson the night before. Kip
Old March 5th, 2002, 09:42 AM
First Mate

Kym,
Please let us know how your 3-year-old liked the cruise and Camp Carnival. My daughter will be 3 in May when we go on the Pride and I am worried that she may not enjoy Camp Carnival. I was told that it is really for older kids. Thanks!

Susan
Old March 6th, 2002, 03:03 AM
kym

This is our third cruise with our kids. We have decided that Carnival is the only way to go. The kids have a blast, we get to go on adult excursions... its a win/ win. We even book the early dinner, eat with our kids, and drop them off at camp for face painting or a teddy bear tea party and still have time for dessert and coffee together alone. She will have a fantastic time! Don't give it a second thought. I read on a chat note that the Pride had 300 kids on one trip. Its like a huge slumber party. They love it, and so will you! Happy sailing.
Old March 6th, 2002, 03:14 AM
kym

We are pretty easy to spot. Look for the two beautiful little girls who are very active. They keep us on our toes. I'm not sure where we are staying. My mom, Jill, is coming from CA and has an overnight in Orlando. We come in on Friday (only 8 days to go) and will stay with her, though I forgot where. Can't wait!!!
Old March 8th, 2002, 05:17 PM
kym

Only one more week!!!!!!!!!