Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 2nd, 2002, 10:48 AM
knuyens

Default "virgin drinks"

Anyone tell me how the good the non alcohol drinks are aboard the Pride and how much difference in price if any they are?
Sponsored Links
Old March 2nd, 2002, 12:04 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: "virgin drinks"

i would imagine the prices would be about the same on all the carnival ships. we were on the tropical in feb. 2000 and i was pregnant so i had plenty of the virgin drinks and they were very good, the only down fall was they were the same price as my husband's which had alcohol. they averaged around $4 (w/out the take-home glass).
Old March 2nd, 2002, 03:30 PM
CHARLENE HEMPLER

Hi, We have a group going on the Inspiration in April. Some of them can't drink also. Can you give me some suggestions on what no alcoholic drinks they have. Thanks for your time.... Char
Old March 2nd, 2002, 10:33 PM
Passenger

I was on the Pride on January 12th. On Wednesday, in St. Maarten, I came down with Bronchitis and ended up in the Infirmary. The ship's doctor put me on an antibiotic and said "no alcohol". From that point on, I started drinking the virgin Pina Coladas and virgin Strawberry Daquiries (sp?). I do believe the price was about the same as the mixed drinks with alcohol. But I will say that even without the alcohol, the drinks still tasted soooooooooooo very good!!