Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 10th, 2002, 04:21 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Triumph 4/20

Group of guys abord the Triumph on 4/20, anyone else aboard???
Sponsored Links
Old March 13th, 2002, 08:22 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Triumph 4/20

Hi Ray, myself and a friend of mine will be also going on the Triumph on April 20th, 2002. Have you ever sailed on this ship and where are you all from?

We are from the cold weather of Wisconsin.

Shannon
Old March 13th, 2002, 10:43 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Triumph 4/20

Hey Shannon
There are 4 of us sailing. We are all from New York. I was on the Destiny last Oct, same ship class as the Triumph. Great ship. Have you been on the Triumph? Have you cruised Carnival before?
Old March 15th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Triumph 4/20

Hi Ray, I have been on the Triumph before, in fact I was just on the Eastern Itinerary at the beginning of December 2001. It is a wonderful ship, and it will probably be similar to the Destiny. They had a great cruise director then and a great piano guy in the piano bar, but both of them are not on the ship anymore. This will be my 5th cruise with Carnival. I've been on the Ms. Ecstasy, Ms. Imagination, Ms. Elation and the Ms. Triumph once and now again on April 20th, 2002. I am also in the works of planning a group cruise aboard the Ms. Pride for April of 2003. I am a part-time travel agent and so I've been traveling a lot in the past 2 years. A little spoiled you might say.

Well, catch ya later.

35 more days and counting. Oh yeah, my friend and I are leaving a day earlier to head to Miami. So we will be in Miami already on the 19th of April. I can't wait, this crazy weather in Wisconsin is driving me nuts. We had a snowstorm and thunderstorm all in the same week recently.

C-ya

Shannon
Old March 18th, 2002, 10:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Triumph 4/20

Hey there Shannon. Looks like you are the cruis'in queen. I think we are down to about the 1 month countdown. Should be getting the documents any day now. Good idea going to Miami a day ahead of time. We had thought about doing that, obviously not hard enough b/c it seems like a good idea. Good idea for next time. Looking forward to getting on board. Maybe we'll meet up on board. I mean there will only be 2700 other fellow cruisers

Take care
Old March 22nd, 2002, 09:26 AM
Regal Beagle

Default Re: Triumph 4/20

I heard you're traveling with some psycho named Colin....