Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 24th, 2002, 09:25 AM
stacie

Default Transportation - Tampa to Orlando

Hi. I'm going on the Sensation 8/25 out of Tampa. We're spending a week in Orlando prior to cruise so we're planning fly into MCO. Will have rental car to get to Tampa and drop off day of cruise. Any suggestions on returning to Orlando from Tampa at end of cruise? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old March 24th, 2002, 09:49 AM
Denny

Default Re: Transportation - Tampa to Orlando

Stacie, Call some major car rental agencies in the Tampa area. Ask them if they will pick you up at the cruise port or deliver a car to you there. Should be an agency close to the port that will do this. Sensation is a geat time and ports of call are super. Have a great time on your cruise. Wife and I have been on this cruise 6 times. Denny
Old March 24th, 2002, 11:54 AM
Chyna_C

I agree with Denny you should rent a car! Enterprise advertises they will pick you up, so you might want to give them a call. Most of the car rental agencies are close to the Tampa Airport. I would suggest if you haven't gotten plane tickets yet that maybe you can fly out of Tampa after the cruise instead of driving an hour and a half back to Orlando. I know you will have a blast on Sensation, I went back in December and loved it!
Chyna
Old March 24th, 2002, 12:07 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Stacie,
You may also want to check out Super Shuttle if you'd rather not rent a car:

http://www.supershuttle.com/

Hope you work out all the travel plans and have a wonderful cruise!

Message Boards Moderator
Old April 1st, 2002, 03:59 PM
Cruise Maniac

I have heard that you can fly from Orlando to Tampa, round trip for $89. May be a better bet than renting a car both ways.