Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 25th, 2002, 03:06 PM
Admiral

Default Questions for the Cruise Director

Hey everyone, I have a chance to submit a questionair to the Cruise Directors that work for Carnival Cruise Lines and would like to see what everyone would like to have asked as questions. I'm real serious on this so lets make them good. I think I will probably use the top ten but no more than 20 for sure. They are holding a CD meeting in Maimi next week and I want to get this to them by then so please, if you folks would like to ask a question of a CD, what would it be? I'm thinking "Why and what brought you to be a CD?", "Where are you from and where do you live now and is that the place you vacation at when off contract?", things like that. If this over well I will try and get a "Meet your Cruise Director" area started with short bio's and answers to these questions put up. If it works really well I would like to see if RCI, Princess, NCL and others would also like to join in and maybe we can get some great info on all the CD's from every ship!
Jim
Community Staff Leader

Old April 26th, 2002, 08:51 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Questions for the Cruise Director

Great idea Jim!!!!

I would ask ,what the funniest thing thats happened while on board to a passenger or crew member. I would also THANK them for the LONG hours of hard work providing me with the most enjoyable cruise possible.

Bob
Old April 26th, 2002, 10:25 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Questions for the Cruise Director

I'm afraid to ask them that Bob as they usually talk about something my wife did! I must admit that I do ask this question myself very often and they have a very hard time answering it as there are just so many things. Great question. Come on folks, lets have these questions you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask.
Jim

Old April 28th, 2002, 11:20 PM
TomS

Default Re: Questions for the Cruise Director

The one thing I thought as I watched my highlights video of my cruise is, "Wait a minute, she's (Rebecca Llewelyn) getting PAID for this!" My initial jealousy turned to respect as I realized she had to have that much energy 24/7 four four months straight. My questions are, "Where do you get the energy to do your job?", and, "What is the 'career path' for a cruise director?"