Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 10th, 2002, 10:52 PM
First Mate

Default Cat. 12 Suite on Elation

Has anyone stayed in the Cat. 12 Suite on the Elation. I am booked into a Cat 12 suite on the Elation 6/9.

Can the television be seen from both the bed area and the sitting area?

Does the balcony get full sun in the daytime?

I have seen two different pictures of the suite on the Internet. What is the color scheme for the room. I see a nice subdued elegant look and a bright multi-color with black and multi colored capet.

This is my second cruise. I was on a Norwegian cruise in April. We also had a Suite on the NCL Sun. It came with many ammenities and perks. Are there any special perks and gifts that come from booking a Cat 12 on the Elation?
Sponsored Links
Old May 11th, 2002, 10:15 AM
Judy and Steve

Default Re: Cat. 12 Suite on Elation

We have been in Category 12 suites on the Paradise (same class ship as Elation).
As far as sun is concerned, it really depends upon the direction the ship is sailing.
I can email you photos of the our cabin on the Paradise, if you like.
The suite, while not very large, is thoughtfully laid out. The television is on a swivel base and can be viewed from the sectional couch or the bed.
The nice thing about these cabins is the location. They are convenient to everything on the ship. I believe the decor of the cabins probably is different on each ship.
Whether you are in the lowest category cabin or the highest, Carnival treats each guest the same. There are no perks or gifts from Carnival. They do have the Skippers Club, which you have to know about before you go through the embarkation process. This was of little value to us during our last cruise, because we arrived before the ship was actually available for boarding.
Judy and Steve
Old May 11th, 2002, 03:51 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Cat. 12 Suite on Elation

Thanks for the information. I really booked the cabin for the Balcony.

I have read about the Skippers Club and the priority boarding. I don't know if I can use it because I have my children booked in an Inside cabin and we will need to board together.

Do you know where I can find out if they can board with my in the Skippers Club?