Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 18th, 2002, 11:43 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Jill
Default Paradise Roll Call 6/2-6/9

I was just wondering if anyone was going to be sailing with my friend and I. We are very excited to go and only have about two more weeks until we are off. I can't wait!!! 2 more weeks of work Anyway, if anyone has any info that you think I should know about the ship, please feel free to write. I am 22 yrs old and my friend is 24 and we are looking to dance, sunbathe, and see everything that Mexico, Jamaica, and Grand Cayman have to offer.

Jill
Sponsored Links
Old May 21st, 2002, 11:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Paradise Roll Call 6/2-6/9

Cruise on over to the Carnival Board at cruisecritic.com. There is a Paradise 6/2 thread over there with folks planning to meet on Sunday morning.
Old May 28th, 2002, 03:21 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Paradise Roll Call 6/2-6/9

Hi Jill. My husband and I just got home (Calif) from this cruise on Sunday. Its fabulous. The ship is beautiful and you will love it. They have constant activites going on so you can do them all or you can do nothing. They have 2 pools and 4 hot tubs. The food is great too.

We did the following excursions. In Cozumel we did the Jeep Adventure to Passion island.....loved it. In Grand Cayman we swam with the stingrays (kind of wierd but awesome) and in Ocho Rios, we did the Dolphin Touch with the Dunns River Falls climb - loved it.

Just be prepared...it was extremely hot and very humid in all three ports. You can barter with some of the shops when shopping. The liquor is very cheap - 3 bottles of Kahlua for $24!!!! Tons of jewerly stores in Grand Cayman!

They have 2 formal nites on the ship in the dining rooms and the other nites they don't want you wearing shorts or tank tops to dinner. Thats the only thing I didn't like.......food was wonderful tho!

Hope this info helps you! Feel free to write back if you need any more info. Happy
Sailing. You'll love it and definately want to go again.

Terry
Old May 29th, 2002, 02:07 PM
Mati

Default Re: Re: Paradise Roll Call 6/2-6/9

How was the service.

Do you know which days the formal nites are.

Do guys have to wear suits on formal nite.

How was the food, show's, cabins.

is the ship clean??

please give me your good and bad reviews

thanks.!!!