Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 19th, 2002, 07:01 PM
Melissa !!

Default Pride 5/25

Hey!! I was just wondering if anyone was going on Pride May 25th??? I'm 16 and LOVE cruises... I've been on Disney, Carnival's Extacey, and RCCL's Gradeur and Voyager... The only bad thing is that I'm use to bringing a friend with me.. but this year my parents didnt want to pay the extra 2,000$, so I'm stuck by myself... And all my cruise s in the past I've gone to the teen club.. but Carnival's Pride is ages like 13-15 and well I'm to old for that so I don't know where to meet anyone?!?!!?! I love to party and have a good time!! I'm pretty wild once I find out whats going on.. I just really want to find some people that are going on it so I can have someone to meet when I get ont he ship so I won't be stuck with my parents... So if anyone was going on Pride May 25th PLZZZZ email me... I'm a dancer and we have competition like all the time, and practice when we aren't competing, so I probably won't be on this site much, so I would really appreciate it if you would email me!! Even if you have any info on teens on the ship, email it to me.. thank you soo much!! Luv ya all! email me at kissandtell1069@aol.com!! MUAH
Sponsored Links
Old May 21st, 2002, 08:44 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Pride 5/25

Melissa,
I WILL NOT give my son your email address unitl I know what your definition of "wild" is. Judging by your post and your email address I have put hanging around with you on the forbidden list for him. I hope the impression you give is totally wrong.