CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   DETAILS available for NEWEST CM Group Cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/188418-details-available-newest-cm-group-cruise.html)

Kuki June 11th, 2002 07:45 PM

DETAILS available for NEWEST CM Group Cruise

http://www.cruisemates.com/Articles/...KukiBday03.cfm

Check it out! Great new Carnival ship! 8 nights for less than the cost of most 7 day cruises!

At these prices a winter break is a MUST. And you can help me blow out all those darn candles.

grannynanny June 11th, 2002 11:02 PM

Re: DETAILS available for NEWEST CM Group Cruise

Well Kukl, this just might be the one for me and Harvey. This time, I get to buy YOU
a birthday drink. We are VERY seriously thinking about this one, but first, we would have to cancel our March cruise on the Constellation. This sound real good!!!

grannynanny June 12th, 2002 12:00 AM

Question please, your first post said balcony for $875.00, now iit says $910.00. which is right? Thanks, Nancy

Kuki June 12th, 2002 12:14 AM

The $875 is the net price.. $910 MINUS the $35/person shipboard credit would equal the $875. A TERRIFIC price for an 8 night cruise!!!!!!

Would LOVE to have you and Harvey join us!! This one, on a fun ship, is SURE to be a blast.

Thomas June 12th, 2002 11:20 AM

Re: Re: DETAILS available for NEWEST CM Group Cruise

O.K. antlerhead, this sounds like it is a MUST DO. But..................do we have to wear antlers??????

Regards,
Thomas

Kuki June 12th, 2002 12:48 PM

Re: Re: Re: DETAILS available for NEWEST CM Group Cruise

Thomas ... the good news is you don't have to bring your own antlers<G>

Apparently Best Price Cruises phone lines have been lighting up already, so it appears we're going to have a good sized group along for the fun.
I'd like to think everyone wants to come just to celebrate my birthday, but I think the AMAZING prices may just have a bit to do with it.

Boomer June 12th, 2002 03:54 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: DETAILS available for NEWEST CM Group Cruise

Hi: Looks good to me but I think the dates might have missed school break. Will have to see. Bob

grannynanny June 12th, 2002 06:51 PM

It;s official, the Weintraubs will be sailing with you. Friends Susan & Joey from NY also.
I'm SOOOOOO excited.
Nancy

Kuki June 12th, 2002 07:47 PM

More for the party! That's terrific! Don't forget I like really expensive presents. LOL
I'm just kidding of course...the presence of all the cruisemates friends will be present enough!

bobfred June 13th, 2002 11:58 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: DETAILS available for NEWEST CM Group Cruise

Kuki

We have been planning to go on the Spirit 1/3/03, & was hoping to have a Blackjack coach, so who did I think for the job??? Was going to email you to convince you & Mrs. Kuki to join us, but as fate would have it, I quess we will be joining YOU. So when should you buy insurance? when you have blackjack right??????

Bob & Karen

Kuki June 13th, 2002 12:29 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: DETAILS available for NEWEST CM Group Cr

Bob & Karen... first off.. HI THERE !! So nice to see you again!

DELIGHTED to hear you and Karen are going to join us!!!!!! We'll relive the fun of the Test Your Sanity Cruise... and ADD a bunch more to it!

For your Blackjack lesson... just remember to stay on your first two cards, no matter what they are, and split 10's and face cards <VBG>

bobfred June 13th, 2002 02:43 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: DETAILS available for NEWEST CM Grou

Kuki

Just booked the "bash", now an important question, will there be a night before "bash", & if so , what hotel????

Cant wait.

Bob & Karen

Kuki June 13th, 2002 05:52 PM

INDEED.. we're sure to have a pre cruise bash. They say in the majority of cases a criminal will return to the scene of the crime, so MOST LIKELY we'll be back at the Marriott Marina in Ft. Laud.
We have "our" place there, at the outdoor patio bar!

Of course, anyone in the neighborhood (cruising from or living near by) will be invited to join us!! It ALWAYS pays to start the partying early to build up stamina. LOL