Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 20th, 2002, 03:25 PM
Beginner

Default Soda cards for little ones

I have a question about the soda cards. I have a 13 and 5 year old. I will buy a card for the 13 year old but is it necessary to buy for a 5 year old?

When they are in camp do they give them drinks or do they buy them for them with the soda card.

My thought was to buy one for my 13 year old and one for us (if they sell them to adults) and than just use the two for my 5 year old when needed.

Also are they actual cards that the kids have to carry around(and can loose)or do they just give their cabin numbers when ordering soda?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old July 20th, 2002, 11:15 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to MattADL
Default Re: Soda cards for little ones

yea you should get one cause you even need your coke cards at dinner if you want a coke there are not free at dinner
Old July 21st, 2002, 11:53 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Soda cards for little ones

Hi, there is always fruit punch in the pool deck dinning areas. So you may not want your 5 yr. old to have that much pop anyway to get the cost of a card. Otherwise I would just do like you said and get her one with your card whenever you want to. Yes they have to keep the card on them to get a pop. Get a what I call a bungie card wrist thingy and put it on the wrist and then they have it whenever they need it. You probably dont want your 5 yr old to have pop at dinner anyway. So she can have milk at her meals. But the fruit punch is very good. i even drink my share of it. also theyhave lemonade too. Enjoy your cruise. Char
Old July 27th, 2002, 06:50 AM
Therese

Default Re: Soda cards for little ones

Hi

we bought one for each of us and found that we probably only used the one for our 4 year old son once. We thought we would get more use out of it than we did. He seemed much happier to have the juices they had available at lunch time for "free".

Therese