Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 5th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to Matt36
Default Victory on Sept 8th

Myself and my family will be traveling on the Carnival Victory on Sept 8 on there Eastern cruise. We would love to hear from anyone on what to expect since we are all First Time Cruisers Any words of advice, words of wisdom, or even just some "look forward" to plans would be soo cool to us. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.
Sponsored Links
Old August 6th, 2002, 06:41 PM
Salem5050

Default Re: Victory on Sept 8th

Well Matt,
As a first time cruiser last March, plan on being addicted to it after your first cruise. And also plan on being depressed for weeks after the cruise is over.
That about says it all!!!
Old August 6th, 2002, 10:38 PM
bill norton

Default Re: Victory on Sept 8th

Your going on a great ship. All food is great. How many days? if 7 then there are two dress up nights. Do you have a balcony? If now, upgrades are not to costly. Wife may need haid dryer. Checkout cruisea and there is so much info on all shipe, photoes and
so much info about the Victory that you see everything that goes on. So much info there. Bill
Old August 7th, 2002, 03:54 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to Matt36
Default Re: Re: Victory on Sept 8th

Yes, 7 day cruise. guess I should have stated that. (told ya Im a rookie). I appreciate what Ive read so far, just getting me and the family even more exicted about this cruise. Just hope that someone else thats booked for that day posts here so we know we are not alone.. well gee maybe that wouldnt be soo bad either lol.. We booked an inside cabin for this cruise, but by the sounds of it, we are gonna wish we had an outside room. We do have a upgrade package, but dont quite understand what that means as of yet.
Old August 15th, 2002, 09:06 PM
Weet

Default Re: Re: Re: Victory on Sept 8th

My sister and myself will be on the Eastern Caribbean Victory Cruise Sept. 8th. This is the 2nd cruise for both of us and we are totally excited. The first cruise we both took was to the Western Caribbean and it was an experience of a lifetime. We are also in inside cabins. This cruise is my birthday present to my sister. Hope to hear from you and meet you onboard!
Old August 30th, 2002, 04:35 AM
Lisarose

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Victory on Sept 8th

My husband can't make it, last minute work thing, so my mom is coming with me, and she is a first timer, and I know we will have a ball!!!! I have heard so many good things about "our" ship you guys, so it is almost just ONE WEEK AWAY!!!! See you on the deck!!! Lisa