Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 12th, 2002, 07:24 PM
Hannah

Default Pride Teen Activites

I was wondering if anyone new what the Pride Teen Activites for May 17th Eastern Caribbean would be for 13 year olds and 17 year olds? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old August 14th, 2002, 05:51 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Pride Teen Activites

Hi- I'm not sure about the Pride activities, but we just got off of Carnival Inspiration and they all pretty much have the same programs. My 13 yr. old daughter had scheduled activities. She would just pick and choose what she wanted to attend. They had specific hours for the disco, where is was TEENS ONLY and they mean TEENS ONLY. There were ping-pong games, make up demonstration, teen kareoke, stuff like that. What I mostly saw was that the teens would meet at the first few activities and then go off into their own groups. There is limited scheduled activities for teens over 15. There are plenty of opportunities for kids to meet. The 13 year olds seemed to navigate in one of the jacuzzis (which is where my daughter always found her new friends) and they all hang out at the big pool during the day. Hope this helps. Rest assured, your teens will have a blast.