Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2002, 04:57 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Jacqueline
Default Sailing Pride in January

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Happy happy, joy, joy.

Our cruise/flight/hotel/transfer is now confirmed by our TA and for a nice price.
We pay Euro 1314,00 per person, which is a really good deal.
Flight directly from Amsterdam to Orlando, which is nice, the day before, stay overnight in the Marriott at Orlando Airport, and have the shuttle the next morning.
Only instead of a 8 I cabin, we have and 8 A, the 8I cannot be sold in Holland for some unknown reasons. Well, never mind, in the 8 A there is also a balcony, and that's what I wanted.

And we have a special feature to our cruise. The people we met on our first cruise, who live in Florida, are cruising with us, which is very very enjoyable.

So we have a good vacation to look forward to.

The countdown can start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS TO GO ..............

A proud cruiser on the Pride.
Sponsored Links
Old August 13th, 2002, 06:58 PM
joanne duchon

Default Re: Sailing Pride in January

You are going to have a great time! And a very good price- My husband, brother and brother in law are going to sail the Pride NEXT November(2003) The ship will be cruising out of Los Angeles to the Mexican Riviera starting next September.
I always love meeting new people on cruises! Please give us a full report when you get back!