Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Mary Ann

Default RE: David's on the Pride

Our family will be cruising on the Pride in 12/02. We were thinking about eating at David's. Is David's worth the money? Also, How much a head? Do we tip after dinner or with all our other tips at the end of the stay. I think we would feel strange leaving a restaurant & not leaving the tip right then & there. Sorry 1 more question. Is it a price fix menu or r there different prices for each entree,appetizer,dessert etc. As always any info from this message board is helpful. Thanks again

Happy Sailing
Mary Ann & Scott
Sponsored Links
Old August 15th, 2002, 11:37 PM
First Mate

Default Re: RE: David's on the Pride

You can read Jodi's review of the Pride. She thought David's was well worth it, and she went more than once.

You tip at dinner.

On Carnival Spirit, the only thing extra was the caviar. The rest was included with the dinner price, which was $25 each. I'd assume the Pride is the same.

Denise
Old August 16th, 2002, 06:54 AM
Passenger

The charge for eating at David's is $25.00. My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful meal (Our teenage girls opted for pizza that night). It was certainly good and a very pleasant atmosphere. Enjoy!
Old August 18th, 2002, 06:19 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to UConn1 Send a message via MSN to UConn1

The only additional cost on the menu is for the caviar. After asking at the purser's desk and our waiter in the Normandie dining room, we found out that it is customary to tip the wait team in David's. It is well worth the price and the tip - we ate there twice.

Jodi

Old August 22nd, 2002, 10:54 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to alsantoro

We loved it. The service was GREAT, And the food was GREAT. check out my Pictures of Davids. They bring the food to your table and let you pick. We had a GREAT time

Post Edited (08-22-02 21:59)

Destiny 4-27-03, Pride - April 6, 2002 http://community.webshots.com/user/alsantoro
Sens