Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 6th, 2002, 01:06 PM
Dennis Sasenarine

Default Great vacation

I had a greatest time in Ocho Rios thanks to Trev he gave us the best tour we ever had on our vacation to Jamaica. We have been to Ocho Rios three times before and this is by far the most pleasurable experince we have ever had. We were able to book him online and negotiate a reasonable price. He took us on a wonderful tour of Ocho Rios (Dunn's River falls, Fern Gully, Shopping and Neol Cowards Fire Fly Estate and a relaxing drive through the country side) and we were still able to make it back to the ship on time. For me and my family he is the best tour operator in Ocho Rios. He has just completed his website which is really cool. If you would like to book a tour with him you can just email him at (dappa_ja1@hotmail.com) or just visit his website and read the great reviews on him http://www.geocities.com/trevtoursjamaica/ I am sure you won't be disappointed if you should give him a try.
Thanks Paul for recommending Trevor.
See you again next year Trev!!!
Sponsored Links