Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 10th, 2002, 10:58 AM
jess98ac

Default Pride questions

We have a guarantee room, not a specific room assignment. Is there any way to make sure our beds are made as one king? Also, what's the best way to get the fridge emptied so we can put our own stuff in it? Is it fairly easy to get on board with wine/alcohol/bottled water?
Thanks!!
51 days and counting!!
Sponsored Links
Old September 10th, 2002, 11:28 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Pride questions

Hello, Jess98ac

I was told for the TA to request that the room be made into a king, if not as soon as you get there ask your room stewart to make it into a king, empty out your fridge and refill your ice twice a day (like we are doing). Then I believe you are arriving the day before, so I dont have to bring it on a plane, I am going to a store in florida to buy all my liquor, water, beer and packing it into my suitcase at the Marriot.
There are alot of discusion on these sites about this, try surfing www.cruisecritic.com, http://webferret.search.com/click?wf...969097554,,aol

Also cruisemates.com

I go on this sites a couple of times a day looking for ideas for the cruise. good luck and save us some of your liquor in case I run out....just kidding

Knat
Pride 11/2
Old September 10th, 2002, 11:30 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Pride questions

Oh yah, they are also doing our anniversary one night in the dining room and birthday another day, all you have to do is let your TA know that stuff, it is confirmed with Carnival certain nights to do this.......so far at least everything that my TA is doing I have confirmed online with them and Carnival.

stosh
Pride 11/2
Old September 10th, 2002, 11:41 AM
jess98ac

Default Re: Re: Re: Pride questions

Thanks!!
We're on the same cruise...see you there!!
Old September 11th, 2002, 01:08 PM
Admiral

Even though we requested through our TA to have the beds set as a king they were not. Bring Post it Notes, write a note to your cabin steward requesting the King set up with King size sheets. Unless you are specific, they will just push the beds together and you will still have the "crack" which is annoying. At the same time request the Mini-bar (fridge) be opened as it probably will be locked upon your arrival, and to have the contents removed. This will probably be completed by the time you return from dinner.
Bon Voyage
Old September 11th, 2002, 11:11 PM
Blumoo

You can also call the room steward. They have one touch buttons on the cabin phones, and the cabin steward will call you back. Ours was very gracious to remake the bed with king sheets, and empty the fridge right away.
Old September 12th, 2002, 08:18 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to mcFROG2
Default Re: Re: Pride questions

We enjoyed the Pride very much.Our cabin Attendant Diana emptied out our fridge and kept an extra bucket of ice available for our beverages.She did question us as to where all the wine glasses were going and we took a glass of wine as we headed out to dinner each night and would leave the glasses at a bar outside the dining room.She gladly brought new ones daily....Ken gives outstanding singing performances in the dining room nightly..he's quite the crooner !!!

MArk