Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 27th, 2002, 06:02 PM
dct

Default Holiday - Cabin V2

We're sailing on the Holiday at the end of December and I did the semi-ridiculous thing and splurged on a Cat 12 cabin. If anyone's sailed on the Holiday in cabin V2 (or any in that category) I'd love to hear your thoughts. I'm curious about the views from the balacony, whether you really did get boarded any quicker through the Skipper's Club, things like that.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old September 27th, 2002, 06:04 PM
dct

Default Re: Holiday - Cabin V2

Sorry, that should say "balcony"... I'm typing with a big bandaid on my finger. I may be silly and stupid cause I splurged on an expensive cabin, but I'm not so stupid I can't spell.
Old September 28th, 2002, 11:05 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Holiday - Cabin V2

Hi,
My husband likes to splurge on the cat. 12 too. We did it once on the Imagination and the room was really nice. Lots of room, nice size walk-in closet, bigger bathroom, etc. The balcony was WONDERFUL. I loved sitting out there and listening to the ocean at night. It was nice. On that ship, the cat. 12 were much lower - can't remember which level. We're going on the Holiday in October and have a veranduh cabin - but ours has an "obstructed view" and I am a little worried it will spoil the splurge. But I'll certainly try to remember to let you know what it's like. I'm wondering what it will be like to be on that high a level. Also, I think our cabin will be above the lounge - and I wonder if we'll get noise from below? Hope we're both happy with our extravagance! Janet.
Old October 6th, 2002, 01:35 AM
Shangrilq

Default Re: Re: Re: Holiday - Cabin V2

We just got back from the Holiday on 9/28 and got pulled back in a day short because Hurricane Lili was right on our tail! I think you will like the ship and have a great time.Since you have one of the few cabins in this category you should really enjoy it!