CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Review of Paradise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/189172-review-paradise.html)

CandiK October 3rd, 2002 09:14 PM

Review of Paradise

Just want to let everyone know that my review of the Paradise will be submitted somtime soon. We did the E. Carib., sailed on 9-15, and had a blast! (our 2nd cruise, both on Paradise). I have just been sooo busy with work that I have not had time to get my thoughts together for the review, but I will do my best to get it submitted the next couple of days.

Until then, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask away!

Candi

karenl October 4th, 2002 06:16 AM

Re: Review of Paradise

Glad you had such a nice trip! We are sailing on the Paradise 11/3/02 - Western Carib. We were on this ship 2 years ago (our first cruise ever) and loved it. I just can't remember if they had hair dryers in the cabins. :-) Any assist is appreciated!

Thanks.

Karen

Paradise - 2000
Carnival Victory - 2001
Carnival Destiny - 2001
Carnival Triumph - 2002

Helene October 6th, 2002 01:26 AM

Re: Re: Review of Paradise

Did you meet Josh the Cruise Director on the Paradise. What a great guy. He made the trip worthwhile.

CandiK October 6th, 2002 07:51 PM

Re: Re: Re: Review of Paradise

Sorry for the delay in responding. Work has been keeping me way to busy (I really need another cruise LOL)

Karen: We were in a Cat 11, no hair dryer. From what I have heard, even if there was a hairdryer, they do not work very well, so you would probably be better off bringing your own.

Helene: I did not get the chance to actually meet Josh, but he is a riot! Every time he was on stage, he would have me laughing so hard I would almost cry! He was really great. Of course, this was only my 2nd cruise, so I do not have much to compare him to, but really enjoyed his antics.

Sue Sue October 6th, 2002 09:42 PM

When did Josh come aboard the Paradise?

Dalene October 8th, 2002 01:43 PM

Candi,

Looking forward to your review. We are sailing on 10/13 Eastern Carib. It's our first time on Carnival and first time with kids, so we are a little anxious, and very excited. Any tips, advice, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Dalene

CCLDude October 10th, 2002 05:29 AM

Paradise 10/13/02

Hi , I see you are on the same cruise as we are. I have been on the message boards at cruisecritic.com and there are some others going too , so we've planed an informal get-together on the sundeck at 4:00 during the sailaway , or after the lifeboat drill (if it's at 4pm). Check out this website , and join us if you can . See you on the ship !