CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (
-   -   Review of Paradise (

CandiK October 3rd, 2002 09:14 PM

Review of Paradise
Just want to let everyone know that my review of the Paradise will be submitted somtime soon. We did the E. Carib., sailed on 9-15, and had a blast! (our 2nd cruise, both on Paradise). I have just been sooo busy with work that I have not had time to get my thoughts together for the review, but I will do my best to get it submitted the next couple of days.

Until then, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask away!

karenl October 4th, 2002 06:16 AM

Re: Review of Paradise
Glad you had such a nice trip! We are sailing on the Paradise 11/3/02 - Western Carib. We were on this ship 2 years ago (our first cruise ever) and loved it. I just can't remember if they had hair dryers in the cabins. :-) Any assist is appreciated!

Paradise - 2000
Carnival Victory - 2001
Carnival Destiny - 2001
Carnival Triumph - 2002

Helene October 6th, 2002 01:26 AM

Re: Re: Review of Paradise
Did you meet Josh the Cruise Director on the Paradise. What a great guy. He made the trip worthwhile.

CandiK October 6th, 2002 07:51 PM

Re: Re: Re: Review of Paradise
Sorry for the delay in responding. Work has been keeping me way to busy (I really need another cruise LOL)

Karen: We were in a Cat 11, no hair dryer. From what I have heard, even if there was a hairdryer, they do not work very well, so you would probably be better off bringing your own.

Helene: I did not get the chance to actually meet Josh, but he is a riot! Every time he was on stage, he would have me laughing so hard I would almost cry! He was really great. Of course, this was only my 2nd cruise, so I do not have much to compare him to, but really enjoyed his antics.

Sue Sue October 6th, 2002 09:42 PM

When did Josh come aboard the Paradise?

Dalene October 8th, 2002 01:43 PM

Looking forward to your review. We are sailing on 10/13 Eastern Carib. It's our first time on Carnival and first time with kids, so we are a little anxious, and very excited. Any tips, advice, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

CCLDude October 10th, 2002 05:29 AM

Paradise 10/13/02
Hi , I see you are on the same cruise as we are. I have been on the message boards at and there are some others going too , so we've planed an informal get-together on the sundeck at 4:00 during the sailaway , or after the lifeboat drill (if it's at 4pm). Check out this website , and join us if you can . See you on the ship !