Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 3rd, 2002, 08:14 PM
Passenger

Default Review of Paradise

Just want to let everyone know that my review of the Paradise will be submitted somtime soon. We did the E. Carib., sailed on 9-15, and had a blast! (our 2nd cruise, both on Paradise). I have just been sooo busy with work that I have not had time to get my thoughts together for the review, but I will do my best to get it submitted the next couple of days.

Until then, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask away!

Candi
Sponsored Links
Old October 4th, 2002, 05:16 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Review of Paradise

Glad you had such a nice trip! We are sailing on the Paradise 11/3/02 - Western Carib. We were on this ship 2 years ago (our first cruise ever) and loved it. I just can't remember if they had hair dryers in the cabins. :-) Any assist is appreciated!

Thanks.

Karen

Paradise - 2000
Carnival Victory - 2001
Carnival Destiny - 2001
Carnival Triumph - 2002
Old October 6th, 2002, 12:26 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Review of Paradise

Did you meet Josh the Cruise Director on the Paradise. What a great guy. He made the trip worthwhile.
Old October 6th, 2002, 06:51 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Review of Paradise

Sorry for the delay in responding. Work has been keeping me way to busy (I really need another cruise )

Karen: We were in a Cat 11, no hair dryer. From what I have heard, even if there was a hairdryer, they do not work very well, so you would probably be better off bringing your own.

Helene: I did not get the chance to actually meet Josh, but he is a riot! Every time he was on stage, he would have me laughing so hard I would almost cry! He was really great. Of course, this was only my 2nd cruise, so I do not have much to compare him to, but really enjoyed his antics.
Old October 6th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Sue Sue

When did Josh come aboard the Paradise?
Old October 8th, 2002, 12:43 PM
Dalene

Candi,

Looking forward to your review. We are sailing on 10/13 Eastern Carib. It's our first time on Carnival and first time with kids, so we are a little anxious, and very excited. Any tips, advice, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Dalene
Old October 10th, 2002, 04:29 AM
CCLDude

Default Paradise 10/13/02

Hi , I see you are on the same cruise as we are. I have been on the message boards at cruisecritic.com and there are some others going too , so we've planed an informal get-together on the sundeck at 4:00 during the sailaway , or after the lifeboat drill (if it's at 4pm). Check out this website , and join us if you can . See you on the ship !