Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2002, 11:03 AM
Passenger

Default Sail & Sign Accounts

Hi Everyone! I am taking a cruise with a friend for the first time instead of my husband and I wondered if I could break out the sail and sign accounts. My friend doesn't have a credit card so I could use two different credit cards for our account, or if I use the same credit card, can I get two separate statements?? If anyone knows how this works, let me know! Thanks! Also, if anyone can fix my "countdown clock" let me know that too

Old October 7th, 2002, 11:38 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Sail & Sign Accounts

Hi Linda,

1st off you can seperate the sign and sail accounts for you and your friend. Let them know when you are embarking that these are seperate accounts.

Next for the countdown clock go the the Practical Advice forum for the ask Cruisemates Staff and I posted a ? for the staff about the coutdown clock. See the message from mbuckfellow and I just copied and pasted the url to my signature and I changed the info and it worked.

Golden Princess 12/04
Galaxy 1/04
Elation 2/03
Enchantment of the Seas 4/02
Fantasy 11/01
Triumph 4/01
Sensation 4/97
Old October 7th, 2002, 12:44 PM
Suzann

Each of you will be assigned a different folio number.
Old October 7th, 2002, 03:16 PM
Admiral

Hi Linda,
I see that your countdown clock is showing up correctly in your profile, but not in your signature.... that's interesting.

Are you sure you have it in the correct blank in your profile? Be sure it's the one that says "Signature."

Other than that, I'm stumped.

Cheers,
Michelle B.

p.s. Diane... please check the spelling of someone's screen name before you post it... thanks.

Old October 7th, 2002, 03:36 PM
Admiral

Default Sorry Michelle

oops sorry bout that Michelle, I certainly didn't mean to offend you. You have been very helpful to me and I wanted to pass that one to someone else who needed it. It's one of those things that you see it as saying something else and I did look at it but saw it as fellow not kellew. I do apologize but I do truly try to get the names and spelling right!

Golden Princess 12/04
Galaxy 1/04
Elation 2/03
Fantasy 11/01
Triumph 4/01
Sensation 4/97
Old October 8th, 2002, 09:09 PM
Admiral

No offense taken Diane... as you know it's hard to convey the right tone in print, without expressions or gestures to indicate context... so I can see how I came across as offended. But I just wanted to make sure it was spelled right. Everyone always has trouble with my name. Yours is one of the less interesting snafus I've seen!

Cheers,
Michelle B.

Old October 9th, 2002, 07:19 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Sail & Sign Accounts

You know I get that all the time ; ) anyways nushnakka is german for nutcracker and because it's so unusual I use it everywhere online so I have no problems remembering my screen name. That is the bad thing with this is that things can be taken the wrong way. I usually have to read my posts/emails etc several times before sending just to make sure that I'm not implying something different than what I meant and I also try to check for misspellings and pronunciations. I still see your screen name is the way I misspelled it but I will be more careful. I'll see you around on another post. Maybe we ought to suggest some emoticans or something on this board. That would help alleviate some misinterruptations.

Golden Princess 12/04
Galaxy 1/04
Elation 2/03
Fantasy 11/01
Triumph 4/01
Sensation 4/97