Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 8th, 2002, 03:17 PM
Admiral

Default Carnival coupons

Coupons for Carnival cruises can be found right now on Surf brand powder detergent. The coupon is for $50 off 3, 4 or 5 day cruises or $100 off a 7 day cruise. The Surf detergent that has the coupon inside has a Carnival Cruise sticker on the outside of the box.
Sponsored Links
Old October 8th, 2002, 03:52 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Carnival coupons

I'm off to the grocery store. Figures that happens I just booked a 7 day cruise last week! I guess it doesn't apply to any cruises that are recently booked?

Golden Princess 12/04
Galaxy 1/04
Elation 2/03
Enchantment of the Seas 4/02
Fantasy 11/01
Triumph 4/01
Sensation 4/97
Old October 8th, 2002, 04:00 PM
Admiral

Calm down y'all! <G> Make sure you read the fine print and that this money off is on the best available price, and not pricing under a certain code like CG573 or something like that. Sometimes companies put these coupons out but they only apply to a certain pricing and not the amount off the best price you find. If it is off the best price you find, then have at it as it would be a heck of a deal!
Jim
Community Staff Leader

Old October 8th, 2002, 06:47 PM
Adam C

I know you can find similar coupons on Ebay for about $2 or $3. The only restriction really is that it's for a 6A cabin or better. Not a bad deal. Still, the best deals I have found are at www.bestpricecruises.com I saved about $175 per person off the lowest other deal i could find!Cindy wrote:
Old October 9th, 2002, 07:12 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Carnival coupons

Yeah another bestpricecruises person! Yes I used them to book my Elation cruise. I had been kinda hawking them in the past because I always had gotten the best price from them but several folks kinda gave me a hard time so I stopped.

Golden Princess 12/04
Galaxy 1/04
Elation 2/03
Fantasy 11/01
Triumph 4/01
Sensation 4/97
Old October 9th, 2002, 09:19 AM
First Mate

Cindy: Can you share the fine print with us from your coupon? Judy

RCL x5: Majesty of the Seas, Sovereign of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas

Celebrity x1: Century

Princess x3: Caribbean Princess x3, Dawn Princess

NCL x1: NCL Spirit
Old October 9th, 2002, 02:08 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Carnival coupons

Ok here it is...
Take a 7-day or longer cruise and save $100 per stateroom or a 3,4 or 5 day cruise and save $50 oer stateroom on one of the "Fun Ships" of Carnival Cruise Lines. For increased savings, this special offer is combinable with Carnival's Super Saver program. Call 1-888-290-**** today!
Reservations must be made by May 15, 2003 and cruise taken by December 15,2003, excluding all holidays. This offer may not be combined with other promotion or offer except as noted above. Valid for new individual bookings, only original certificate may be redeemed. This certificate must be presented at time of deposit and cannot be otherwise destroyed. Discount applies to categories 6A through 12. Savings are in US$$ and are not redeemable for cash. Certain restrictions apply. Offer is capacity controlled. For reservations call 1-888-290-**** or your travel agent.

There also is a chance in each box to instantly win a cruise for two for 7 days.

I hope this helps.

Post edited by Community Staff leader by deleteing actual phone # only

Old October 9th, 2002, 03:13 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Re: Carnival coupons

Hi Cindy,
Sorry about having to edit your post but to keep in compliance with advertising rules it was best to change the actual number to "*"s. I did not want to delete the entire post as you provided great info that was asked for. Nothing else was changed at all.
I note that the rules state you must use the supersaver rates and no other promotion is allowed. This seems to mean that the price that most agents are able to give you through taking advantage of group rates, residency rates, specail offers, etc. etc are not included in this rebate. This is the reason to check so carefuly at ALL avaiable options and costs. Sometimes a deal isn't a deal and sometimes it is wonderful. Ya just haveta look closely at all the rules. <G> You still might be able to get a better deal using these coupons at certain times and for certain sailing, but always have your TA check it out for you by pricing diffearant options.
Jim
Community Staff Leader

Old October 9th, 2002, 03:28 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Carnival coupons

I was just giving out the info. If this can help anyone save any money it is worth it telling all Carnival users about it. Thanks for not deleting the post....shouldn't have used the numbers, sorry.
Old October 9th, 2002, 08:40 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Carnival coupons

Was this only on for the powder? I just bought 2 bottles of the liquid because I prefer it. Oh well.

Golden Princess 12/04
Galaxy 1/04
Elation 2/03
Fantasy 11/01
Triumph 4/01
Sensation 4/97
Old October 9th, 2002, 09:21 PM
Adam C

Default Re: Re: Re: Carnival coupons

I found a great deal through them right before I was about to book. I talked to Carnival about it and they got the booking process started, gathered all my info and then I just have the cheaper TA talk to Carnival and take over the booking. They handled it all for me. The TA now handles the paperwork but I can contact either the TA or Carnival with questions. Best of both worlds. Highly recommend this approach. Always nice to have a second person watching out over your booking...

nushnakka wrote:

> Yeah another bestpricecruises person! Yes I used them to
> book my Elation cruise. I had been kinda hawking them in the
> past because I always had gotten the best price from them but
> several folks kinda gave me a hard time so I stopped.
>
>