Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 20th, 2002, 11:35 AM
Jay Black

Default Cruising Carnival Spirit on March 24, 2003

HEY LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WELL IT'S OFFICIAL WE(MY BEST FRIEND AND I) HAVE OUR CABIN FOR THE CARNIVAL SPIRIT SETTING SAIL ON MARCH 24, 2003. SO SINGLE LADIES BEWARE...WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINING PLEASURE. I GUARANTEE WE WILL MAKE YOUR CRUISE "EXTREMELY" MEMORABLE AND ENJOYABLE! PLEASE BELIEVE IT...BELIEVE IT PLEASE! WE HAVE AN "EXCELLENT" REPOR WITH THE CREW ON THE SPIRIT....ONLY THOSE SINGLE WOMEN TRULLY INTERESTED WILL FIND OUT JUST WHAT THAT EXCELLENT REPOR IS....TRUST ME U WILL WANT 2 KNOW....WE WILL BE IN CABIN 7300...WITH A LARGER BALCONY THAN THE 50% LARGER BALCONY ROOMS WITH A LARGE BALCONY. ATTACHED IS A PIC OF US ON OUR CRUISE EARLIER THIS YEAR SO LADIES U CAN SEE EXACTLY WHO WE ARE...AND FEEL FREE TO MINGLE AND INTRODUCE YOURSELVES. WE ARE BOTH VERY OUTGOING, COLLEGE EDUCATED, LIVE LIFE 2 THE FULLEST YOUNG MEN WHO JUST MAKE THE BEST OUT OF LIFE AND LIKE 2 HAVE A GOOD TIME...I AM 25 AND HE IS 23. PLEASE BY NO MEANS SHOULD U CONSIDER US TO BE "YOUNG" WE HAVE EXPERIENCED MORE, DONE MORE, AND SEEN MORE THAN MOST MEN ALMOST TWICE OUR AGE...HOWEVER, ONLY GETTING 2 KNOW US WILL U FIND THAT OUT...WELL I'VE SAID ENOUGH...SO 2 ALL OF U THAT WILL BE ON BOARD...GET THOSE BODIES IN SHAPE SO U CAN FIT THOSE SWIM TRUNKS AND BATHING SUITS THE WAY U WANT....AND LOOK GOOD FOR ALL THE OTHER SINGLES U SEEK 2...'TIL THE NEXT TIME, TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS...

-JAY

Sponsored Links