CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Cruisemate Wanted NOW - Dec. 22 - 29 Carnival Conquest + 4 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/189616-cruisemate-wanted-now-dec-22-29-carnival-conquest-4-a.html)

Doris331 December 12th, 2002 04:55 PM

Cruisemate Wanted NOW - Dec. 22 - 29 Carnival Conquest + 4

Dear Traveler,

Could I possibly interest you in the following???

My female travelmate canceled. Because she wanted to go via New
Orleans and spend a few days there, I booked a short 7-day X-mas
Cruise followed by 4 days in New Orleans. The entire trip is on my
credit card.. Iím booked on

1. Carnival Conquest, leaving New Orleans on Dec. 22
> Montego Bay > George Town > Cozumel > New Orleans Dec. 29,
$797/person in cheapest class based on double occupancy, which means
Iíve now paid double that amount because I paid for my friend in advance. There are two beds in the cabin; it's upgradable to
something more fancy. I am female (heterosexual) and would prefer a female cabin mate but would consider a male (as long as we both keep our pyjamas on.)

2. New Orleans Dec. 29 - Jan. 2: I reserved a room at the St. Vincent House, nothing fancy, not exactly central but quite affordable (1507 Magazine St., Phone 504-566-1515),($69 each room and day for the first two nights, then $99 for the other two nights per room and day -- otherwise prices in New Orleans, during New Year's and the Sugar Bowl, are sky-high , ($250-300 is not unusual). This means spending New Year's eve in New Orleans, possibly taking a trip on a Mississippi boat (if still available, not yet booked.)
If you're at all interested, I suggest to contact me direct;
Voice 816-331-1863
Fax 816-331-6353
e-mail 74170.2570@compuserve.com (that's correct, it's
an ancient classical compuserve address but if you have
difficulties, you can e-mail through my office at
translations@transimpex.com.)
A bit of info about myself:
I am out- and easygoing fun-loving yet romantic
European (in US more than 3 decades), in good health,
energetic, flexible, widowed, have a university degree, am
multilingual, an optimist and idealist by nature, sometimes a bit
non-conventional. I have many interests, I like to travel (water,
mountains, quaint villages and big cities), love music (classical, folk, easy listening but not that ear-splitting atonal supercontemporary stuff that might better be termed "noise"), dancing, theater, writing, eating in or out. I am 67 years old (am usually taken for younger), 5'4", weigh a little too much (sometimes more, sometimes less.) My eyes are blue/green depending on the color of the sky, my hair is light brown. I am attractive but not extraordinary; I'm told that I am definitely never boring. I SMOKE, am a social almost nothing drinker. I dress up or down. I live in the Kansas City, Missouri, area. Want to come along on
the cruise and share the fun and the cost of the cabin & room in New Orleans (room includes breakfast)?
Best,
Doris

RANDOLPH December 16th, 2002 04:56 PM

Re: Cruisemate Wanted NOW - Dec. 22 - 29 Carnival Conquest

DORIS, ALSO TRY "CRUISECRITIC.COM", GO TO THE BOARDS
SECTION, THEN CLICK CARNIVAL, THEN POST A CARNIVAL
CONQUEST QUESTION AS YOU DID HERE. GOOD LUCK